Chapter 28: Weekly Idol - Super Rookies

"We will start recording now."

Walking onto the set, two relatively big guys, one with sunglasses, Defconn, and the one smaller than the other, Hyeong-don, started singing a song by Kim Won Joon, "What Should I Know".

Stopping, they bowed, "Hello, viewers. This is Weekly," extending one arm out, the other bent, they diagonally pointed it to their side's direction, "Idol!"

Hyeong-don, the smaller one, began, "We're having a special episode even though we've done it recently with B.I.G, MAP6, and Matilda." Glancing at his emcee card, he continued, "This is 'Excavating idols' variety talent diamonds' project."

"In our 'Ogoo-ogoo woojjujju' section, we're searching for variety talents."

Mentioning, Defconn faced towards Hyeong-don, "Ah, I'm recalling those moments right now."

Nodding, Hyeong-don gave the viewers a review of the previous super rookies, "Astro won the first one, second was won by Victon, the third was a tie, and the fourth was won by Matilda – the first girl group to win, 'Trust in Variety Idol'."

"Today, we are doing it for the fifth time."

They stuck their hands out before placing it behind their backs and turning sideways while the back of their hands faced the ground, "Ogoo-ogoo," they jumped three times while saying, "Woojjujju."

Lookism stood backstage, entertained by the scene before them. Wearing black shirts with their stage names on it, Jang Hyeon took this opportunity to inform them on some stuff while unknowingly having the camera directed on them at that moment.

The camera going back, Hyeong-don began, "Talking about today. Today, we'll have three teams visiting Weekly Idol." After saying that, he started facing the left side of the set, "Let's have the first team come on first."

Taking his hands from behind his back, he pointed in the direction the six were waiting, backstage, "They're Lookism!"

The hosts clapping, the six walked on set while clapping and bowing – Jang Hyeon holding a sign with their group name, "Lookism" on it.

While walking on set, the words displayed on the screen:

Majestic move into the 3rd floor basement

On the screen, the member's concept pictures started to appear with only one of them showing at a time.

A hand through his pink-hair, he sat on the edge of a building. The letters forming his name appeared, "Eli".

Switching pictures, only the top part of a black-haired male showed as he wore a plain, black shirt. His name slowly formed, "Hyungseok".

Right after, it showed a blond boy smiling, his eyes not showing, "J".

Changing, it showed a pompadour man leaning on the wall, staring at the camera, "Jinsung".

Showing two pictures at once, it showed a man wearing long sleeves, standing straight, "Vasco". The picture next to it had a male sitting down, looking at the sky, "Jace".

After that, it showed all six of them together – some sitting, the rest standing as the name, "Lookism" appeared.

The screen went back to the set, showing the hosts on the left in the viewers view, while LKM stood on the other side.

The leader counted up to three before the six chanted, "Hello! Beauty is only skin deep!"

They placed the space between their index finger and thumb under their chin, "We're Lookism!"