Chapter 24

Small Hyung Seok woke up, starving.

...I slept all day in this body... When was the last time I felt like this?

Remembering the first time he got his body, he started to understand why he was feeling this way.

I'm going to have to manage my sleeping more... Maybe I can sleep in class?

Thinking of solutions, he got ready for his job.

Glancing at the clock, he shot up.

I'm late!

...

Small Hyung Seok bowed, "I'm sorry, I won't be late again."

The manager just sighed, "This has been your fifth time being late... Are you going through hardship?"

Raising his head, Hyung Seok denied, "No, sir."

The manager hummed, "If you're late one more time, I might have to fire you... I know that you're a good worker and that you're trying hard, so please let me not resort to that."

He nodded, "I'll make sure I don't, manager."

Seeing his manager leave, Hyung Seok stared into the distance:

Should I quit my job? I already have my modeling and idol work, so maybe I don't need this job anymore...

Wondering what he would do without his job, he considered the following:

Exercise.

Tilting his head, Hyung Seok pondered a little longer.

Coming to a decision, he nodded with determination.

Knowing that he won't know the result until he tries, he decides to temporarily quit his convenience store job to use the free time to exercise.

...

A few weeks had passed. Every Monday of a new week, Soo Jeong would check up on them before deeming that they were doing great. It was even to the point that she admitted that she had no complaints.

A month had passed with small Hyung Seok exercising whenever he's in his small body, and sleeping in class along with naps in practice breaks in his other body. Doing that, Hyung Seok could see the obvious difference in his health; he still felt kind of heavy from the extra sleep, but it's slowly getting better.

The group doing well for a month, they now started doing more things to prepare for their debut.

Early in the morning, just before they had to go to school, Soo Jeong informed them on what they were going to do from now on.

"You want us to start a reality show for the next three months?" Jang Hyeon questioned, surprised with the new information.

Soo Jeong glanced at her paper, making sure she was right, "That's correct. The CEO had to pull a few strings to let you have one," she smiled, "Don't mess up."

She left.

Glancing at the paper she had given them, they blinked.

The paper told them how to record videos for their reality show, "LookismTV" and what to do in them.

Rereading it, Hyung Seok tilted his head, "That's all?"

Jang Hyeon nudged Hyung Seok's arm, "This is going to be harder than you think since we still have to do our regular everyday routine."

They started to become gloomy.

That's right. They still have to practice.

Ignoring their pain, Jang Hyeon started to talk about what they're going to do for the first episode.