Chapter 21

Early in the morning, the sky still dark outside, an alarm clock resounded through the thin walls of a certain dorm room.

After a few seconds had passed, complaints started to start one after another.

The one closest to the alarm clock, Jin Sung, groaned as he turned it off.

Glancing at the time, it read, "6:30 AM"

Blinking, he rubbed his eyes. His eyes less blurry, he read it again.

It was the same time.

Quickly sitting up, he glanced around.

Everyone was still sleeping.

That wasn't a surprise as their choreography teacher, Jang Hyeon, made them learn new dance moves for both male and female K-Pop groups. The reason being unknown. The fact that they had to dance to female groups confused him, but he didn't question it; the others didn't either.

There was no point in questioning it as they were going to do it whether they liked it or not. To make it worse, not only were they sore from practicing for their audition earlier that morning, Jang Hyeon added to the pain as they didn't stop dancing until he felt that it was worthy enough.

By the time they finished, it was already three in the morning. The fact that they had to take a shower and get ready for bed, made them sleep even later. There was a limit on what they could do with two bathrooms, after all.

Back to Jin Sung. He didn't know if he was supposed to wake them up or not. It's not his responsibility if his fellow members are late to school.

Thinking over his options, he decides to wake them up... after getting ready.

Smirking at the idea of getting to use the bathroom first, he tiptoes through the small hallway leading to the bathroom.

Glancing around the room again, he takes a note of where every member is.

Laying on the couch was Jae Yeol. He looked quite peaceful while sleeping, his arm off the couch while his hand was his replacement for a pillow.

Seeing him, Jin Sung felt tempted to lift his bangs up, but figured that it would take too much time and could possibly wake the other up.

Continuing his way, he notices Hyung Seok near the couch on the ground.

He remembers the little conversation between those two on who can sleep on the couch but could only remember Hyung Seok talking to himself while the other franticly waved his hands in front of him.

Somehow, Hyung Seok, in one way or another, managed to win the argument between them. He wondered why the winner was sleeping on the ground, though.

Ignoring that for now, he turned his gaze to the opposite side to see Vasco and Bum Jae on the ground.

Vasco softly snored, his body tucked in a blanket. Wondering when Vasco got his hands on a blanket, he glanced at Bum Jae. He laid on his side, not facing Vasco's direction.

Not finding it weird, Jin Sung felt like he was missing someone as he turned his gaze back on where he was walking.

Realizing what he had forgotten in a split second, he saw the one he forgot.

In front of the door, Jang Hyeon laid in a fetal position; seemingly okay with sleeping in such a narrow hallway.

Jin Sung was surprised to see him there, however, the feeling was soon replaced with fear. He could've sworn Jang Hyeon's sleeping place was near the small kitchen area. Seeing him so far away from that area, slightly scared him.