Chapter 34: Kim Won Joon [4]

A/N: One curse word ahead! Gasp!
...

Arriving at his destination, Jun checked the time before knocking on the door.

"Joon-oppa!"

Seeing his favorite cousin, Jun felt his lips tingle before he went to hug her, "Min Min! It's been so long since I've seen you!" Lifting her off the ground, he spun before he placed her back down, "How's life?"

Mi Jin smiled, "I've been doing well! How have you been doing?"

Unprepared for this question, he flinched. It was supposed to be a light-hearted question, but he accidentally took it to heart.

Mi Jin couldn't help noticing the flinch as she observed Jun's features for a second.

He contemplated on what to say before saying, "It's the same old-same old. Where's Jin Sung?"

She was worried, but she didn't want to push him for answers, "He's in the restroom."

As if on cue, Jin Sung appeared, "Mi Jin, when is Ju..."

He spotted him in the corner of his eye. Before he could say anything, Jun hugged him.

"Jin Sung! How are you?! Do you remember me yet?"

His personal space being invaded, Jin Sung didn't know what to do except for awkwardly patting him on the back, "Y-yeah..."

The only female in the room smiled at their interactions before remembering what time it was.

"Oh, it's time to eat."

At the mention of food, Jun let go of him, "It is? We better start eating then."

After they had finished eating, Jun and Jin Sung said their thanks to Mi Jin.

They were going to chill for a while, but then Jin Sung's phone went off.

Knowing who called, he sighed before answering, "Hello?"

"Jinsung! Where are you?! Your curfew is in thirty minutes!"

Covering his ear, he sighed again, "I'll be there in twenty minutes. Don't worry, leader."

He could hear some grumbling on the other end before he heard another person talk in the background, "Eli...cut him some slack. He's meeting an old acquaintance right now, right?"

After they talked it out, whoever calmed the leader down took over the phone, "Jinsung? Make sure you come in twenty minutes or else I don't what will happen to your boxing collection..."

"Eh?! Not my Rocky posters!" Jin Sung panicked before shouting, "Wait! Wait! I'll be there!"

Seeing the time, Jin Sung got his stuff and waved at them before rushing to the front door, "Bye! Thanks for having me!"

About to let him go, Jun suddenly remembered a certain annoying person's voice:

"I want you to get close with Lookism."

Gritting his teeth, his mood went from a 100 to a -10.

"Jun-oppa...?" Mi Jin placed a hand on his shoulder.

Clearing his mind, he breathed in and out before smiling, "Yes, Min Min?"

Seeing him go back to normal, she ignored it, "Oh, it's nothing..."

Jin Sung saw this happen and felt like he shouldn't leave just yet as he awkwardly stayed silent.

Since Jin Sung was still there, Jun took this chance to make a move, "How have the rest of Lookism been?"