Chapter 20

The six walked towards the center, mentally preparing themselves for their performance.

As they went, FBC passed by them; Tae Jun bumping into Jang Hyeon's shoulder.

Glancing back, Jang Hyeon saw him staring at him; arms crossed.

He was full-on staring at him to the point that it felt uncomfortable.

Jang Hyeon knew what that meant.

Tae Jun was observing him, seeing if he's worthy or not. He didn't know why or for what he was being tested on, but he knew he didn't mistake that look. He would never mistake it.

Facing the CEO, they bowed, "Hello!" Standing back up, they smiled, "Beauty is only skin deep!"

Making an L with their thumb and index finger of their left hand, they place it under their chin, making it look more like a V, "We are Lookism!"

Seeing the CEO not comment like the way with FBC, they decide to go on.

Before the music played, they got into positions. Facing the back: Jin Sung, Jae Yeol, and Jang Hyeon stood in the back while the rest were on one knee – Vasco and Bum Jae in the middle row and Hyung Seok in the front; making it a pyramid formation.

Hearing the music, Jin Sung held his jacket's material and pulled it to his right. On beat, the other members did the same, one by one; Jae Yeol being the last one to do it, making it appear from left to right, then in the middle. While they were stretching out their jackets, they all sang, "Seventeen- teen teen."

Once everyone has done it, they all duck their head behind the outstretched jacket material. Slowly lifting their heads, they continued singing, "Say the name louder!"

Letting go of their jacket, the members on the ground stand up.

All standing, they hit their jacket material to the side.

Taking one step forwards, they lifted their arms up.

While they were lifting their arms up, Vasco and Bum Jae switched places; Bum Jae going to the left and Vasco to the right. Pulling it back down, they spread their legs apart, doing a slight jump. Landing on the ground, they stay in the same position, legs bending. While they were in that position, Jae Yeol jumps from the middle of the back row. In the front, Hyung Seok sings, "Come on!"

Once he reaches the ground – the group split in the middle – the one's on the right, lean towards the right while the rest go left. "Come on!"

Standing straight, Hyung Seok lightly hits his chest, "Come on!"

They move their arms out and jump on their side's direction.

While the rest were jumping out of his way, Jang Hyeon does a small spin and points while singing.

During his singing, he puts his hands together before doing a fancy hit of his right side of his jacket with his knees slightly bending. Now facing the right, he lifts his left leg up and places it back down.

While Jang Hyeon was singing, the ones who jumped out of the way, slowly leaned more on their side's direction. Jin Sung and Jae Yeol stand up once Jang Hyeon does the fancy hit and go next to him. The two walking forwards, Jang Hyeon goes backwards.

Seeing this happen before him, the CEO felt impressed.

The boys were covering "BOOMBOOM" by Seventeen.