Chapter 27

The six finished performing, making them quietly pant as sweat rolled off their bodies.

Glancing at the audience, they felt overwhelmed as the beats of their heart fastened.

Despite being rookies, whether they were Lookers or not, the audience cheered for them.

Shocked by the sight, they gaped.

Since they were performing, they didn't have time to immerse themselves with the feeling of being on a stage. Now being able to feel it, they slowly zoned out.

Even though they were exhausted, they temporarily forgot about that as they stared at the audience.

Hearing the next group being called on standby, they snapped out of it.

Without thinking, they gave a slight bow to the crowd before going backstage.

Out of the gazes of hundreds of people, they managed to get their thoughts straight.

Hyung Seok looked at his hands, trembling.

Remembering this feeling as the time he felt when performing with Duk Hwa, he smiled out of excitement.

Getting emotional, he closed his hands before checking on how his group was doing.

The others – unlike Hyung Seok – were feeling this for the first time as they stared in thought; unable to grasp reality.

Despite not being able to see his eyes, Jae Yeol's expression was clear as day – which was rare for someone unexpressive as him.

Jin Sung was facing his back towards them, but Hyung Seok could tell that he was feeling the same way as everyone else did.

Vasco's eyes were wide as he stared at his feet.

Catching the sight of his friend, Bum Jae patted his back which surprisingly made Vasco cry from one eye.

Not expecting that reaction, Bum Jae blinked before his lips formed a smile. He knew that the tear meant something different from the usual daily occurrence of 'bad good-looking guys'.

Jang Hyeon was showing a face of achievement, but it quickly changed to a serious expression the moment he locked eyes with someone.

Wondering on who he was looking at, they turned towards the line of sight before noticing the familiar group.

Flower Boys Corporation.

Feeling their gaze, Tae Jun faced his head in their direction.

His eyes showed mixed emotions before it changed back to its normal state.

Knowing not to be rude with spectators and staff around, he gave a bow of his head, smiling, "You did well in your debut stage."

Blinking, Jang Hyeon caught the reason for his reaction as he naturally smiled back, "Thank you. I wish you luck in your performance."

Nodding, Tae Jun walked with his group; ready to go on the stage.

Seeing their leader's expression, Hyung Seok patted his shoulder, "Should we watch their debut stage?"

Taking the question into consideration, he later shakes his head, "Miss Soo Jeong is waiting for us..." Glancing in FBC's direction, he adds, "We'll most likely watch their performance later, anyways."

Understanding, Hyung Seok nods.

"Oi, what are you doing? We're going to leave without you if you don't hurry up!"

Jin Sung half-serious, half-jokingly shouted at the two.

...

In their dorm room, Soo Jeong stood before them, laptop in hand.