Chapter 25

It was a sunny and beautiful day outside. The birds chirping, the plants well taken care of, and a man wearing a mask standing in front of a beautiful male.

Hyung Seok went into a fighting position.

The masked man, also in a fighting position, observed the other's move.

Waiting for ten seconds, the person started charging at Hyung Seok.

Running at the boy, the masked man took his fist out while preparing to hit the pretty face in front of him.

The man missed as Hyung Seok dodged the sudden attack.

Not losing hope, the man continued to jab at Hyung Seok; none of them hitting the target.

Knowing to finish the fight fast, Hyung Seok went for the solar plexus; the same move he used on Jin Sung.

Seeing the man on the ground, Hyung Seok stared at his fist.

However, he couldn't take a break as a group of people came into the view.

Seeing what he was capable of, they all got prepared to fight on the defense.

Observing their moves, Hyung Seok smirked before doing a hand movement for them to get closer.

"Cut!"

The one in charge of the producing shouted.

They all turned their gazes on the producer. Seeing him give a thumbs up, they knew that they finished the scene.

Sighing in relief, Hyung Seok glanced at the man he solar plexus punched.

The masked man was wearing protective gear, so he didn't get affected much from the punch.

Noticing his stare, the masked man glanced at him.

Taking his mask off, he smiled at Hyung Seok before sticking his hand out.

"Nice punch. You're stronger than you look."

Making sure the man was okay, Hyung Seok stared at him before smiling back; taking his hand, "Thank you."

Once the man left, he heard his name being called.

"Hyungseok!"

Glancing at the source of the sound, he saw one of his group members.

Jang Hyeon.

"Good job. The scene didn't turn out bad."

Thanking the leader, he took in his appearance.

Jang Hyeon was currently wearing an all-black leather outfit consisting of a pair of jacket and jeans.

Everyone of Lookism wore black, all varying in outfits. Instead of a jacket, Hyung Seok wore a plain, black shirt; Jin Sung and Bum Jae wore a hoodie; Jae Yeol had on a black shirt with English words on it; and Vasco wore an open leather jacket.

Right now, the group were making their first music video for their first song, "The King"

How Hyung Seok ended up doing most of the fighting scenes started out like this:

"Does anyone have fighting experience?"

The producer asked the six, making everyone except Jang Hyeon raise their hand.

Surprised at the amount, he didn't question it as he looked at his choices.

Humming, he pondered on who to choose as they all weren't bad.

They didn't necessarily need the fighting scenes to be them, but it was preferred if one of the members fought instead of an actor. That way, the expenses would be less and they'll save a little more money than planned.