PROLOGUE........

Dev Dixit was the most eligible bachelor of Delhi......every girl wished she could get hitched to Dev and be lucky enough to be the women of the most handsome man of Delhi as well as secure her future as he was also one of the top-shot businessmen of the city and the richest among them too.

Sonakshi Malhotra was the bubbly, chirpy kind of girl...............she was not exactly the girl-next door, but she had a charm of her own.................her pretty looks made the boys of her college try their hand at wooing her..................but she was ignorant to all this as her focus was right now on her career..................she was pursuing her MBA in finance and her only aim was to join her dad's firm and help him expand his business.

Dev and Sonakshi were besties...................they actually had no other friend in their life...............they were each other's support system as well as each other's biggest critics ...................their friendship was their core strength not only because their father's were business partners but also because they were similar in many ways.................and they felt only they could understand each other, Dev would share all his dark secrets with her........some of which he would not even share with his meekly-dressed girlfriend Natasha................ As the whole world would taunt them for always hanging out together .................they cared a damn about it....................some even doubted their relation to be more than friendship but they were sure what they shared was a bond of pure friendship and nothing else then that.............and that was more than enough for them to continue being there for each other.

Ahh......did I tell you about Natasha?............no I didn't right.............ok so here you go...............Natasha was the bombshell type girls of Delhi................her only aim in life was to make her future secure and earn some good bucks for her daily late-night clubbing and drinks................she wouldn't even mind sleeping with a roadside romeo just for the sake of getting her pockets filled............now this girl had successfully managed to trap Dev in her so-called love, much to Sonakshi's displeasure.................however hard she tried to bring the reality infront of Dev, she would miserably fail everytime.

Will their life take a drastic turn wherein these two will lose their innocence and develop hatred for each other...............what happens when you try to do something good for someone really special in your life and end up falling in their bad books forever................will true friendship conquer or some evil motives get an upper hand?..................will the friends turned foes ever be able to reconcile?????

t