20. A NEW BEGINNING.......

TARGET : 110 VOTES..........

************************************************************************************

Sona woke up to find herself cuddled into Dev, with her head resting on his chest and his arm securely around her.............wait what did just happen between them...........she sat up with a start as she noticed that she was not wearing her saree, her favorite baby-pink saree was lying in a silent corner of the room..............she covered her bosom with her hands as she saw Dev was also not wearing his shirt, while a duvet covered his lower body.............she was scared out of her wits as she noticed her lipstick marks all over his face, neck and upper body............she tried hard to remember what all must have surpassed between them the previous night..............all what she could remember was that she had gulped some beverage thinking it was water...........that she had seen Dev pulling Tina by her wrist into a corner and discuss something with her...........she knew she had felt extremely jealous about this ............ then she had seen Dev and Natasha together and as she was about to leave Dev had forcibly pulled her to the spot and given an earful to Natasha..............she recollected only this much..............but then how did they come home, and what all had happened between them that she had to wake up half dressed cuddled to her husband who was in a more skimpier state then her.............fearing the worst she decided to wipe off the lipstick stains from his body so that she doesn't have to face the embarrassment after he wakes up and checks himself in the mirror.............."jaroor tune hi kuch gadbad ki hogi Sona...........Dev to aisa kuch nahin karega...........yeh pakka tera hi kiya hua kaand hai......mana kiya tha na tujhe aise gande sapne dekhne se........chee agar Dev dekhega to kya sochega tere baare mein..........isse pehle ki woh uthe yeh sab theek karna hoga tujhe.........."............she quickly pulled a few tissue papers from the bedside table and started wiping off the stains as she got scared seeing Dev stir in his sleep..............as he slowly opened his eyes she covered herself upto her neck by the duvet................"Sona tu kitni paagal hai yaar.............pehle tujhe kapde pehenne chahiye the na.............ab Dev ke saamne aise kaise rahegi............".........she thought embarrassed as Dev who was fully awake now looked onto her all confused.

"tum yeh aise kyun baithi ho?.............sardi lag rahi hai kya tumhe?.........AC band kar deti.........aise sikud ke baithne ki kya jaroorat thi?..........."............he got up as he looked down to himself and pulled the blanket to cover himself as well.............."yeh sab kya hai.........mere kapde kahaan gaye?.............ek minute, yeh saare marks............yeh sab kya hai Sona............aur tum bhi khud ko dhak ke baithi ho............tumne bhi kuch nahin pehna kya?............."..................he asked eyeing her saree lying in the corner of the room..............."nahin maine kapde pehne hai........bass saree pata nahin kaise........aur maine kuch nahin kiya............ yeh sab kaise hua mujhe nahin pata...........main jab subah uthi to hum dono......."..............she trailed off as she visualized the state in which she got up this morning............."hum dono kya?...........please don't tell me ki tumne mere saath kuch ulta seedha..........nahin yaar...........aisa kaise kar sakti ho tum............ek bichare besahara mard ko dekh kar uspar toot padi...............tumne jaraa bhi nahin socha meri ijjat ke saath khelte hue.............tumhe acche se pata hai ki jab main gehri neend mein hota hoon tab mujhe kuch yaad nahin rehta..........isi baat ka fayda uthaya haina tumne......".............Dev hid his face in the duvet and started howling or probably weeping loudly............Sona didn't knew what she should do.............the intensity at which he was crying soon her parents would come running up to find out what was the matter.................."dekho Dev please chup ho jao.......... I swear maine kuch nahin kiya............main to khud kal raat hosh mein nahin thi.............pata nahin uss stupid waiter ne paani kehkar kya pila diya mujhe.........ek to itni jyaada kadwi thi aur upar se mere hosh bhi uda diya......... I'm really sorry if I misbehaved with you last night but sach mein maine jo bhi kiya hoga apne senses mein rehkar nahin kiya........... I'm sorry......... ".............it was Sona's turn now to be a cry baby..............she hid her face in her lap and started sobbing uncontrollably.

When Life Has Other Plans For You (Completed) ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें