22. THE PAINFUL SEPARATION....

TARGET : 115 VOTES

-------------------

"GET-OUT!!!!!!!!!.........nikal jao mere ghar se...........tumhari himmat kaise hui meri beti ke saath itna ghinouna khel khelne ki...........tumhe kya laga tha ki Sona akeli hai iss duniya mein.......uske papa abhi bhi jinda hai...........hum apni beti ko protect bhi kar sakte hai aur uska khayaal bhi rakh sakte hai............tumhe uski chinta karne ki jaroorat nahin hai...........apna samaan bando aur niklo yahaan se.........".........Sona stirred in her sleep, she realized she hadn't even moved a bit from where Dev had tucked in last night...........listening to all the commotion in her living room she couldn't make a sense out of what was happening around her.............she swiftly moved her hand to Dev's side of the bed to feel his presence around her but alas..................he was nowhere to be seen.............her heart sank as she recollected their last night's conversation....................." tumhare gharwaalaon ko humari shaadi ka sach to pata hona chahiye.........aisa karte hai kal subah hi unhe sab bata dete hai........."...............Dev's words echoed in her ears as she slipped the duvet off her body and ran out of the room to find out what was the exact matter.

****************************

As she stood on the stairs taking the support of the railing, she felt her heart sink as the biggest fear of her life had come true.............Dev had probably confided in her dad and now her father who was now quite livid, was hell bent on throwing Dev out of their house.............Asha kept on persuading him to forgive Dev and make a new beginning..............but Bijoy being himself turned down all their pleas and ordered Dev to leave his house immediately..............Dev stood there with his hands folded and eyes welled up as Sona felt like she had been hit on her head by a big sized boulder.............her trance was broken by the next set of words that rolled out of Bijoy's mouth................"agar tum Jay ke bete nahin hote na to main tumhe abhi police ke hawaale kar deta...............meri beti ko dara dhamkakar usse jabardasti shaadi karne ke jurm mein............par kya karu.........majboor hoon apni dosti ke haatoan.............isiliye sirf tumhe iss ghar se nikaal kar hi chain milega mujhe.............isse pehle ki mera gussa aur badhe, niklo mere ghar se..........apne aap nikloge yaa mein dhakke maar ke nikalu..........."............Sona's felt her cheeks dampen more as Bijoy's poisonous words made Dev feel all the more guilty..............yes he had wronged her, he had bullied her a lot................he had treated her like thrash, even tried to molest her when she had no one from her family to save her from his clutches..............but then only she knew what all he had gone through when he had realized the truth..............the way he had apologized, the way he had earned her forgiveness, all the hardships he was ready to bear just for her sake.........the way he had given her a chance to live her dream life and not forcing her to fulfill her duties of being his wife..............only she knew how much he cared for her, how much he supported her.......

A remote feeling in her gave her the courage to stand up for him and speak against her dad............maybe it was the feeling of love for him which she had held back in a quiet and dark corner of her heart................she sprang up to her feet and ran down the stairs to stand between Dev and her dad............."agar Dev ko sazaa dene ka haq kisiko hai to woh sirf mujhe hai papa...........Dev ne jo kuch bhi galat kiya hai woh mere saath kiya hai.........isiliye uske saath kya karna hai yeh sirf main decide karungi.........."........Sona's words were enough to put a stop Bijoy's continuous rant as well as drill some life into a lifeless Dev.........."to kya ab yeh tumhara sab kuch ho gaya hai?..........kya ab tumhare papa ko tumhari life ka koi bhi decision lene ka haq nahin hai?..........yeh mat bhoolo Sona ki tum jahaan khadi ho woh mera ghar hai.........aur Dev ne tumhare saath galat kiya hai to tumhara pita hone ke naate main use sazaa dene ka haq rakhta hoon..........aur main use sazaa jaroor dunga........"...........Bijoy being Sona's father was quite adamant about his decision...