4. THE TURNING POINT OF THEIR LIVES.........

Preparations began galore............seemed like Ishwari was more eager to get Dev married to Natasha then Dev himself...........after-all what she had been unable to do for the past 15 years Natasha had done it in just 15 minutes.............she had managed to draw a crack between the ever-so strong friendship of Dev and Sona.........Ishwari had more than happily accepted Natasha with open arms when Dev had got her home to introduce her to his family.............wedding date was fixed 6 days later.........Dixit house buzzed with relatives and well-wishers...............people poured in from all around to bless the would be groom and congratulate his parents.........Jay Dixit although not very happy with this alliance became a part of the bandwagon just for the sake of Dev's happiness..............but somewhere deep down in his heart he felt bad for Sona who had kept herself away from the wedding.................after her fallout with Dev on that fateful night she had not stepped into Dixit Niwas............nor Dev had mentioned anything about her for the past 3 days which was a very strange sight...........no-one knew what happened behind the locked door of Dev's room between the two besties..............but what all saw was Sona left the house crying profusely while Dev shut himself out from the rest of the world.

Dev was happy in a way...........after-all he was getting married to the love of his life..............but something inside him was breaking.............his Cheeku, his best friend was not a part of this celebration ...............he was getting married and she was not around to pull his leg................he cursed his luck as this had always been his fate..........life always took away one important relationship from him whenever another made a way in................Natasha on the other hand was jubilant........after-all her hard work had paid off................she was about to get married to one of the richest man of Delhi in a span of 4 days and then she would have no botheration in her life at all...............all his wealth would be hers while he would become a puppet of her hands............and his family would soon be chucked out of his life just the perfect way as she had planned............the most exciting fact was that Sona was no more a part of his life.............so he had no support of any sort.............hence for all his grief's he would have to take her support only.

Today was suppose to be the sangeet of Dev and Natasha..............all the arrangements had been done............... Natasha dressed herself in a peach colored lehenga choli and tried her best to look mesmerizing as she entered the hallway..........Dev had a glint in his eyes on seeing her approach but that regular happiness what his stance held was definitely missing..............Dev and Natasha were made to occupy seats up the dais as various people started performing for the would-be couple................when the turn came for Dev and Natasha to perform, Dev plainly refused sighting that he was a bit uneasy...........only Jay knew the real reason behind his denial................amongst all the relatives one particular person had been observing Natasha very keenly..................he seemed to have some past connection with her.............as the function proceeded this person approached Ishwari to have a talk with her.............it was none other than her nephew Vicky.

"bua, aap iss ladki ko kabse jaanti hai?..........I mean aapne iski chanbeen to ki haina?".............his questions popped a doubt in Ishwari's mind........."haan Vicky aise kyun pooch raha hai...............Dev jaanta hai use pichle ek saal se........bohot pyaar karte hai dono ek doosre se..........tabhi to Dev ke kehne par turant muhurat nikalwaya shaadi ka...........par tu yeh sab kyun pooch raa hai?...........tu jaanta hai kya use?".................Vicky by now was sure his doubt was not wrong...........he had been skeptical all this while but now was sure that she was the same Natasha he knew......."bohot acche se jaanta hoon bua..........infact Delhi ke kisi bhi hotel mein jayengi na aap to koi bhi ise pehchaan lega..........aakhir wahi par to padi rehti hai yeh..........yehi to pesha hai iska".

When Life Has Other Plans For You (Completed) ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें