29. THE RESTROOM SAGA...........

A big thank you to all my lovely readers who voted and commented on the Previous Chapter!!!!!!.........

My Net has been giving me serious issues off late..........so kindly pardon if the update doesn't come up when promised......

This chapter will be made private upon target completion as well!!!!!!!!

Target : 170 votes

*****************************************************

She was about to move out of her cabin to look out for Dev as she saw him entering her cabin...........without giving it a second thought she flung herself into his arms to get the much needed solace..........Dev who thought her actions to be a reflex of their conversation with Jay, patted her head to console her.........."relax Cheeku, sab theek hai..........Dad ne gussa nahin kiya...........woh toh bass mujhe samjha rahe the ki mujhe tumhe jald se jald humare ghar le aana chahiye..........main soch raha tha ki jald hi Papa se baat karunga........"...........he hugged her tightly as she held onto him for her dear life..........with the threat call ringing in her mind afresh, she broke the hug to kiss him dominantly as if to transfer all her stress and anxiety to him......he was startled by her sudden gesture but didn't stop her as he knew she was very much in need of this..........breaking apart she mouthed a meek sorry to him while panting hard........"tumhe mujhe sorry kehne ki jaroorat nahin hai..........kabhi bhi........main sirf tumhara hoon Sona........aur tum mujhe kabhi bhi kiss kar sakti ho...........aur haan bass kuch dino ki baat hai.........uske baad main tumhe ghar le jaunga.........tumhe tumhara hak dilaunga...........phir humein aise chup chup ke milna nahin padega.........."............he pecked her forehead as he checked his watch and made a move back to his office, not before lightly pecking her lips.........."main Dev ko abhi kuch nahin bata sakti........woh waise bhi pareshan hai.....ek baar sab theek ho jaye phir bata dungi........"........she decided.

*************************************

Two days had passed since Dev had met Sona............he didn't gather courage to visit Jay's office to meet her..........at the same time he couldn't even go to her place or take her out for a date..........Jay had precisely instructed him to avoid meeting in public places while at her place he always had the fear of being caught by Bijoy...........he was getting restless with every passing moment.............he somehow had to get a glimpse of her before calling it a day today............he decided to sneak into her house late at night once all her family members went to sleep.

Here Sona was getting tensed day by day due to the threat calls and messages she was receiving from an unknown number.........she tried tracing out the person, but all she got was dismay as the number turned out to be a private number.........she was lying down on the bed starring at the ceiling aimlessly, as sleep was far away from her.......Elena had fallen asleep after continuously blabbering for around 2 hours, as she tried her best to lighten Sona's sore mood.........she tried to close her eyes and force herself with some sleep as a thud on the window pane forced her to shoot her eyes open in fear...........she was scared as hell thinking it might be the intruder who was trying to gain entry into her room...........she was about to wake up Elena as she stopped midway as she was Dev jumping into her room through the window............"Dev tum yahaan......"...........before she could continue, he reached out to her in quick strides, clasping her mouth with his palm..........."itni jor se chillaogi to tumhari Kumbakaran behen jag jayegi..........main yahaan tumse milne aaya hoon, uski bakbak sunne keliye nahin......."...........he whispered into her ears as a chill ran down her spine each time Dev's lips made a contact with her earlobe.