BONUS CHAPTER 3-THE FINAL ONE

THE LAST ONE FOR THIS SERIES.........I KNOW I HAD PROMISED YOU MUCH MORE, BUT I'M SORRY I COULDN'T LIVE UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS..........SO CONSIDER THIS AS MY APOLOGY.........

*MATURE CONTENT.......KIDS AND EXTRA MATURE PEOPLE STAY AWAY*

SONA'S P.O.V.

I had just got into the bathroom for a long relaxing shower...........it was my day off today and all I wished for at that moment was pampering myself with some exotic range of shower gels my dearest hubby had bought for me while on his last trip to Mauritius...........Oh Yes!!!...........he had been there for a 3 week long trip and I was dying to go along with him but had to wait back, all thanks to the huge amount of impending work in office and ofcourse our newly added addition to the family, their little son Shubh........

Ok now there's no need to contemplate on when and how he was born..........when I myself don't want to think about that phase yet again, why do I bother to take you on that memory trip...........forget, ok........so as I told you I had just got into my bathroom, and was about to close the door after hanging the towel and robe on the hanger when I felt a masculine hand hold the door firmly, preventing it from getting shut...........

My eyes widened as I saw Dev, my adamant angel get inside the bathroom forcibly while I tried pushing him out...........as my efforts went off in vain I look upto him with pleading eyes, hoping that my puppy look would work on him this time as well, as always..........but instead he enters the bathroom, securely latching the door behind.........

"Dev please..........I need to shower first, don't be a spoilsport..........get out and let me bathe..........you can come in later Dev"............I whined as he stood leaning against the counter, arms folded against his chest, a killer smirk adorning his chiseled face..........

"when did I stop you from bathing Sona?...........I just planned to save some water..........so I'm here to give you a company".............he smiled like an idiot, while his brilliant idea didn't excite me at all..........I mean common, it was he who went off for a 3 week trip leaving me behind...........he enjoyed his stay there in luxurious hotels with lot of local bimbos dying to grab his attention..........ofcourse, why wouldn't they?..........he still remains the most sexiest man I've' ever know on this earth...........

He didn't even bother to arrange for my deputy here so that I could be tagged along on his trip............and guess what he has been busy with since the past 3 days that he has returned............he says he's compensating for all the 3 weeks he has been away from me...........and as a compensation all he does is sleeping around with me............ok let me tell you straight away, I'm exhausted........hell exhausted...........

First of all he makes me run around to Dad and Maa so that I could make excuses and drop Shubh with them, so that we aren't disturbed in our long "expedition"............he wouldn't waste even a minute as I would return back after dropping in Shubh............all I knew was I would be pinned down to the bed immediately, bared in an instant, while he would be pounding inside me coaxing me to orgasm, not just once but thrice every night.........

I had been so sleepless every night that I would be found sleeping in my office during working hours..........and when I would complain to him all he would say is pleasure requires hard work...........like what?...........had I asked him to leave me behind while touring a foreign land all alone?...........why did he leave me here if he was oh-so missing me.........

"Dev not again..........listen I'm done with it now.........we have been doing it for the past 3 days Dev..........for God's sake stop behaving like a pervert".........his lips automatically drooped down while I could easily figure out he's offended...........hell no.........I didn't mean to hurt him.........