1. THE PUREST BOND CALLED FRIENDSHIP.....

There's always a Zen-like serenity to Delhi at dawn..............before the heat rises temperatures and tempers, the city is at its most accommodating..................from savoring roasted peanuts with a hot cup of tea to warming hands sitting beside a bonfire, Delhi is an absolute delight in winter season as an air of euphoria floats about in the atmosphere!..............warm snuggly clothes, riot of colors, migratory birds, steamed momos and lots and lots of sunshine..................all these just enhanced the beauty of Delhi.

As opposing to the hustle and bustle around the city, the mornings at Dixit Niwas were much more on the quieter side................every morning you could find the lady of the house, Mrs. Ishwari Dixit, sitting at the temple performing her morning pooja while Jay (Jaywant)Dixit would be busy sipping his morning tea while browsing through the local newspaper..................the house helps would be busy preparing the breakfast and other stuff while in a quiet corner of his own you would find a boy who was the calmest of them all and would love to be confined to his own self....................there was no situation which could make him loose his calm composure............however bad the situation be.

On one such bright Delhi morning, Dev was getting ready for his office in his room when his phone buzzed.............a smile cropped up on his face immediately on checking the caller-id................but his forehead creased on checking the time when this person was calling him.....................worried he picked up the phone and only managed to say "hello" when an over-anxious voice on the other side grabbed his attention.............as he already had anticipated his bestie was in a deep mess and he had to sort this out as always.

"arrey Bunny hello wello chod aur meri baat sun...............usse pehle mujhe yeh bata ki tumjhe yaad bhi hai ki nahin ki aaj mera exam hai...............gadhe ek baar bhi tune mujhe 'all the best' wish nahin kiya............."...................she could have continued blaming him the whole day when Dev suddenly stopped her mid -way.................."ab apna bhashan band kar aur yeh bata ki phone kyun kiya hai............the great Cheeku jii ne mujhe yeh batane keliye to phone nahin kiya hoga ki maine unhe wish nahin kiya................ab bekaar ki baatein chod aur main mudde pe aa.....................kya hua hai?"

BUNNY.................yes that's what she fondly called him................her cute handsome "bunny the rabbit".................CHEEKU......................that's what he addressed her fondly..............his cute lil princess.................he would often treat her like a child and always be there by her side as he felt she was too innocent for this big bad world.

Sona was dumbstruck....................he knew her like the back of her hand.................he very well knew that she would call him this early morning only when she would be in some sort of mess...................and yes today she was in one such.

"ahhhh..........woh kya hua na Bunny...........main na subah na ghar se jaldi jaldi mein nikli to na usi sab mein apna ID-card ghar bhool aayi.................ab yeh chirkut mujhe exam hall mein jaane bhi nahin de rahe.............Bunny tu mera best friend hai na ...............please mera ID-card laa de mujhe"......................there is one thing you need to get straight....................the ever calm composed Dev Dixit did lose his coolness occasionally .....................and all of those occasions would definitely be linked to his Cheeku..................."kya?..............gadhi tu apna ID-card ghar pe chod kar exam dene gayi hai...............kya hoga tera Cheeku................kab sudhregi tu..............chod yeh bata kitna time bacha hai exam start hone mein..............jaldi bol".................it seemed as if Dev was answering the exam and not Sona................."relax Bunny...........abhi bhi aadha ghanta hai baaki"................"sirf aadha ghanta..................thik hai ruk main kuch karta hoon..................tu revision karle...............aur haan class ke bahar hi rumna kahin mat jaana ..............samjhi"..........................before Sona could reply Dev cut the call and rushed out of his room to Sona's place.

When Life Has Other Plans For You (Completed) ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें