19. HIS REALIZATION........

Target : 100 votes

Dev was confused as far as their current relationship status was concerned ....................he was very well aware that she was not a mere friend to him now..............the "butterflies in the stomach" feeling he had got when she had hugged him due to her fear for insects.............the longing and emptiness he had felt when she had left his home.............the excitement he had felt when he had landed at her place claiming to stay there till she would forgive him and be ready to return home with him...............the happiness he felt when he saw her getting jealous and possessive while Tina would be around him.............all these were creating ruckus in his brain................he was not sure if it was love, as for him love was what he felt for Natasha............but with Natasha he had never felt all what he felt for her, if that was the case then what was it that he felt for Natasha?............was it mere infatuation...........just a case of attraction............he had to find the answers to his questions and for that he needed to confront Sona..........and find out what she felt about him............he needs to find out why she was doing all this for him............were her feelings also similar to his.........how does he find this out...........

**************************

The next day at office went off just like that with nothing much to be mentioned.............Tina had set up a table for Sona in Dev's cabin............she had been provided with all the necessary gadgets she would require to work with.......she had in-fact prepared 2-3 presentations in quite a professional way in a matter of just one day.............Dev was in awe of her capabilities, he just couldn't stop praising her work, but the fact which made him restless was every-time he would praise her for her skills infront of Tina or any other staff member, she would blush..............well if she had given him a proud look it could be well understood for the matter of the fact.............but her blush had created ruckus in his brain.............over all these years when he would praise her for getting good results she would flaunt her pride and demand him for a treat to celebrate her achievements.............but today was a different day.................why should she feel something like that if she didn't have any feelings for him other then friendship?.............was he seeing too much into it or had she actually started liking him as a life partner?.............questions stopped to cease as he failed to realize when the day got over and it was time for them to leave as they also had to head to the party..............as Dev and Sona were packing up their stuff to leave office, Tina entered Dev's cabin..........."Sir, main aapko directly party mein milungi...........yeh raha aapka gate pass............. I'll see you at the venue"............she was about to leave when she turned behind and asked him............."Sir waise aap akele aayenge yah aapki wife bhi aapke saath ayengi?...........woh main isiliye pooch rahi hoon kyunki yeh get-together formal kam casual jyaada hai......."

Dev looked up at Sona who tried her best to avert his gaze..........."nahin Tina........meri wife ko inn sab functions mein aana pasand nahin hai........haan par Ms Malhotra humare saath chalengi..........inke liye yeh sab ek bahot hi accha learning experience hoga..........."..............Tina was utterly shocked now..........a girl who joined just few days back will be accompanying them to a high profile business meet...........this was something which was least expected............"par Sir inke liye to gate pass nahi mangwaya humne...........koi baat nahin inhe main apne saath lekar chali jaungi........."..............she turned to Sona to instruct her where they would meet up when Dev's next statement shocked her to the core.............."iski koi jaroorat nahin hai...........yeh mere saath aa jayengi..............tum chinta mat karo...........tum apne time se aajana.......bye"..........Tina didn't dare to utter a word...........she chose to remain indifferent to this matter and left the cabin...........Dev signaled Sona to come along as both of them drove home............today it was Tina's turn to witness Sona being dropped home by Dev..............."yeh sab kya ho raha hai?............Sir har roz khud ise ghar drop karte hai?............Rahul ne jab baataya tha tab yakeen nahin hua tha...........par aaj to maine apni aankhoan se dekh liya.............yeh sab jo bhi ho raha hai bohot hi jyaada peculiar hai........Sir aaj tak kisi bhi staff se itna close nahin hue jitna iss ladki se.......party mein bhi unhone apni wife ko lane se mana kar diya lekin ise saath lekar chalenge..........Sir to aise nahin hain.......kahin yeh ladki to unhe phasa nahin rahi haina?.............agar aisa hai to yeh Dev Sir ki wife ke saath injustice hoga..........I have to keep a watch on them.........."............deciding so she left for her home to be on time for the party.