21. THEIR "NEW" FOUND ROLES...

TARGET : 110 VOTES..........

************************************************************************************

Sona took Dev around her favorite shopping mall for nearly 2 hours...........so engrossed was she in her shopping spree that Dev actually cursed himself under his breath for coming up with this unique plan on their very first date..........he had supposed that on their very first date they would indulge in something cute if not romantic...........they would go out shopping and roam around from one store to another hand in hand...........but here the least said was better.........ok he would admit that it was not that bad either.............he got a chance to see his Cheeku squeal around like a kid as she increased the number of bags he got to hold for her and decreased the number of notes his wallet got to hold................she was a complete disaster when it came to shopping, she would find every smallest thing in every single shop cute and exciting and he just couldn't say no to her when she demanded to buy it, all thanks to the amazingly cute expressions she would give him each time he would be reluctant to give in to her demands............"gaadi aur biwi, jab nayi ho na, to sambhalke rakhni chahiye..........ek baar bigad gayi, to phir har choti baat par lene ke dene pad jaate hai........."..............he recollected the useful advice given to him by one of his distant relative............how true, a car would still be considerate, but not your wife, especially when you have excitedly proposed her to be your girlfriend..........he thought...

*************************

Nearly after 2 hours of ordeal Dev and Sona settled at the Pani Puri shop to fill themselves with as much Golgappes as they could.............afterall they ought to be hungry after going around places for continuously 2 hours................Dev had just raised another Puchka to his lips all set to gobble it, as it burst in his hands spilling the water on jeans as Sona literally screamed her lungs out clapping her hands like a small kid............"Bunny........mujhe woh teddy dila do na please...........it's so cute......".........she squealed as he forgo the ordeal of yet another of his outfit getting spoilt all thanks to his kiddo wife/girlfriend, and turned his head around to see an orange colored teddy bear at display in a toy shop............."Cheeku yaar uss teddy ko lekar kya karogi tum......na humare ghar mein bacche hain aur na tum koi bacchi ho.............aur agar timepass hi karna hai to main hoon na tumhare paas..........tumhara jeeta jaagta Bunny/ punching bag..........mujhse kaam chalalo......waise bhi mujhe peet ke tumhe bada accha feel hota hai.........."............he actually didn't wish to turn down her demand but images of him carrying the numerous shopping bags with the teddy stuffed onto himself covering his face and eyes to such an extent that he would not even be able to see the road, scared him out of his wits..............."nahin mujhe chahiye matlab chahiye..........kya tum mujhe humari pehli hi date pe sad karaoge Bunny?.........."..........she pouted like a toddler, melting his heart like a puddle, so much so he instantly gave in to her demands and set off to buy her latest fascination for her.............she jumped up and down like a first grade kid who had secured 5 starts for her class Math's test from her class teacher and inturn her father had bought her a big teddy as a reward...........she forwarded her hands to hold it in her embrace as Dev held it back in time just when he was about to give it out to her............"tumhe to apni pehli date pe as a gift teddy mil gaya...........par mujhe kya mila..............meri bhi to tumhari saath pehli date hai............mujhe bhi to kuch milna chahiye............this is so not fair........."...............he complained as she looked onto him blankly.

"par mere paas to paise bhi nahin hai...........meri 1st salary hone mein to abhi time hai..........main tumhe kaise kuch khareed kar doon?............tumse paise maangkar thodi na tumhare liye kuch khareed sakti hoon?"............she wondered aloud as Dev pushed the shopping bags to take the seat next to her.............."to maine kab kahan tumse ki mujhe kuch khareed kar do?............jaroori nahin hai ki har gift materialistic hi ho...........kuch aur bhi to ho sakta hai.........".............he probed as she got back to her thinking process to decide on what could be Dev's first date gift.............she scratched her head lightly as Dev enjoyed her bothered expressions..........."itna sochne ki jaroorat nahin hai..........tumhe pata haina ki main bohot hi jyaada adjusting banda hoon...........to choti choti cheezein bhi mujhe badi si khushiyaan de jaati hain............aur tum mere liye aisi hi koi choti si, pyaari si cheez kar sakti ho......jisse mujhe khushi mile........"...........he leaned in towards her tipping his lower lip as she cocked her eyebrows and turned away her face, not in dismay but rather in embarrassment.............she couldn't help control the sly smile which was creeping up on her glossed lips as it painted her cheeks to the brightest shade of crimson, much to the excitement of Dev...............so finally she had taken the liberty to blush openly infront of him..........."great progress"............he thought...