8. HIS CONCERN FOR HER..........

Back in the room, Dev waited with baited breath for Sona to get conscious.........it was quite some while she had been asleep..............all he wanted at the moment was that she should wake up and talk to him..........his heart pounded for his bestie's well-being..........wait she wasn't his bestie anymore..........she had wronged him, cheated him.........driven Natasha out of his life for her own benefits..........how could he be caring for her?...........his mind conflicted while his heart just advised him to let go of his grudges for the moment as someone who used to be the most precious person in his life just a few days back was lying all ill and pale right infront of him.......ending the tussle between his heart and brain, he decided to do the most important task first; and that was to get Sona back on her feet all hale and hearty..........."jab tum theek ho jaogi to tumhe satane ka mazaa aur bhi ayega.....".........he thought playfully.

After around a good 2 hours of wait, Sona finally stirred in her sleeping position........as soon as she showed the slightest movement, Dev quickly sprang up to see if her fever had subsided by touching her forehead..........he realized he had been observing her continuously without the slightest diversion in his thoughts and vision for the past 2 hours or so...............Sona woke up all groaning, enough to make him realize the immense pain her body must be experiencing at the moment.......he patted her cheeks to grab her attention as she woke up bewildered............blinking rapidly, she looked around the room to check out where she was...........her behavior indicated that she had probably been in a deep sleep for more than 8 hours.........it had probably drained her memory of having shifted to Dixit Niwas to the farthest corner of her little brain.

Moving her vision in the direction of the touch she was experiencing on her cheeks, she found Dev looking at her all concerned...........reality struck her as she tried to wake up with a start and move away from him, only to fall back in her position with a thud..........Dev immediately came forward to aide her as she felt a throbbing headache...........helping her to sit up he held the bowl of sweet corn soup out infront of her..............he always took care of her favorites...........he also remembers what she likes to have when she's sick and what makes her scrunch her petite nose even more.

"mujhe nahin khana............infact aapke haatoan se kuch bhi nahi khana.......aap jayiye yahaan se.......mujhe koi baat nahin karni aapse......".........his little kiddo was all annoyed with him.............he was amazed at the way she folded her arms against her chest and turned her face away from him even when she was experiencing the worst headache............"dekho Sona hum yeh ladai jhagda baad mein bhi kar sakte hai........filhaal jyaada jaroori yeh hai ki tum theek ho jao.........please ise kha lo.......dekho khud se khalo warna jabardasti khilana bhi mujhe aata hai.....".........Dev's tone changed instantly from a worried one to a bossy one as Sona continued looking into the opposite direction.

"maine kahaan na mujhe kuch bhi nahi khana..........aur yeh jabardasti khilane ki dhamki kisi aur ko dijiye...........main ab aapki dhamkiyo se nahin darti..........aap jyaada se jyaada kya karenge...........apni maa ke saamne mujhe bura dikhayenge......mere baba ko barbaad karne ki dhamki denge...........bohot baar sun chuki hoon yeh sab.........sab pata hai mujhe, aap sirf bolte ho, karne ki himmat nahin hai aap mein.......".......she challenged him as he looked on amazed as to how could she manage to gather all the courage while she was so very sick, now that she was trying to act smart, he decided to play onn..........keeping a straight face he spoke to her........."sahi kahaan tumne, aaj tak maine sirf kahaan hai kuch kiya nahin hai...........par ab shayad waqt aa gaya hai ki mujhe kuch karna chahiye..........tumhe jab kuch der pehle maine bukhaar se tapte hue, kaanpte hue dekha tha na, to maine decide kar liya tha ki aaj jo bhi ho jaye main tumhara bukhaar utarva ke hi dum loonga, tumhe theek karke rahunga.......".............Dev claimed determined.

When Life Has Other Plans For You (Completed) ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें