26. REVELATIONS........

Target : 130 votes

-----------------------------------------------------

Dev & Sona were busy stealing glances at each other the whole day..........Dev so wanted to talk to her, but couldn't decide how to start a conversation with her........Sona wanted to reprimand him, but was not sure if she should go ahead with her idea in his office.........Dev tried nudging her quite a few times, but she was busy with her "I don't care attitude...." royally ignoring him...........

"Sona....meri baat to suno........atleast listen to what I have to say na baba............"..........Dev pleaded to be heard, but Sona was least bothered.........she passed him a cold glare before getting back to her laptop........"sabse pehle mujhe sirf sach janna hai Dev.......ki tumne jo subah mujhse badi casually kahan woh sab sach tha ki jhoot..........aur agar woh sach tha to yeh sab kab hua aur mujhe kuch yaad kyun nahin aa raha..........aur tum yeh sab mujhe ab bata rahe ho...........tab kyun nahin bataya jab yeh sab hua tha..........and how dare you kiss me in my inebriated state.........main tumhari baataon mein aur nahin aane waali hoon.........ab tumhe mere paas aane ki permission tabhi milegi jab tum mujhe poora sach bataoge.....so Mr Dixit, you better have a valid explanations for your actions........".......she concluded, as Dev looked on to her all lost.........

Dev was about to make another valiant try when the ringing of his phone, broke their reverie............he checked his phone to see the caller, it was Jay..........

"Hey Dad........whats up?.........aaj aapne achanak call kyun kiya?.........is everything ok?........."............Dev enquired while Sona straightened her position, curious hearing the father-son convo..........

"kuch nahin beta.........woh bass ek mamle mein tumhari rai chahiye thi..........kyunki iss field ko tum mujhse jyaada samajhte ho.........kya hum abhi mil sakte hai?........."...........questioned a hopeful Jay..........

"haan dad kyun nahin...........main aisa karta hoon, abhi aapke office aa jata hoon.......".............Dev got up shutting down his laptop, stuffing it in his bag...........Sona getting all the more eager to know the matter..........

"arrey iski koi jaroorat nahin hai Dev..........main tumhare office mein hi hoon.........bass abhi tumhare floor pe pohuncta hoon.........tumhare cabin mein hi meeting kar lete hai...........see you in 5 minutes young man!!!!!!!"...........Jay ended the conversation and put the phone down, scaring the daylights out of Dev...........how could his dad visit his office, no there was nothing against it............but Sona was also present there............Sona worked for Dev, this fact was known only to Dev, Sona and Elena...........Jay or either of their family members were not aware of it, plus his own employees were not aware of the relationship Sona shared with him...........Jay coming across this truth all of a sudden could create misunderstandings...........

He hurriedly got up and walked to Sona, who looked all the more confused at his bemused actions............."Cheeku, utho, jaldi apna samaan bharo..........you need to leave my office right now.........."...........this was all he could manage to utter before Sona began with her dramatic speech..........

"kyun?........main kyun bhala jaau yahaan se...........main kahin nahin jaane waali.........yeh accha hai.......mere sawaaloan se khud ko bachane keliye tum mujhe yahaa se bhagaa rahe ho..........haan aur tum bhala aisa kyun nahin karoge.......aakhir tumhe mujhe sach jo nahin batana hai.........how mean of you.........tumhe acche se pata hai ki main tumse sach ugalwakar hi dum lungi.........isiliye tum yeh sab kar rahe hona Bunny"............she was simply not ready to understand, when Dev had no other choice, but to raise his voice on her.......

"Sona please yaar...........hum yeh sab baad mein bhi discuss kar sakte hain..........right now you need to go coz Dad aa rahe hain mujhse milne yahaan.........aur unhe nahin pata hai ki tum bhi yahaan kaam karti ho......".........Dev put forth his point, as Sona realized the gravity of the situation.........

When Life Has Other Plans For You (Completed) ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें