31. THE "FRUITFUL" SUNDAY........

A big thank you to all my lovely readers who voted and commented on the Previous Chapter!!!!!!.........

Here goes the next one!!!!!!

TARGET: 200 VOTES

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After waiting at outside the room for a long while, Sona finally entered the room to see Dev sprawl over the entire bed, all fussy..........his hair disshelved making him look all the more hot...........she lowered her eyes as she realized today yet again Dev had slept shirtless...........taking silent steps towards him, she gently tapped him on his shoulder, making sure to make the minimal contact with his bare skin.............when he refused to budge, Sona had no option but to use her age old method for waking him up..........she picked up a pillow from his bed and whacked him hardly on his butt........as usual he woke up screaming loudly, as he was astonished to see his beautiful wife all decked up in a saree, standing in his room with a pillow in her hand.

as usual he woke up screaming loudly, as he was astonished to see his beautiful wife all decked up in a saree, standing in his room with a pillow in her hand

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Sona tum yahaan?...........tum yahaan kya kar rahi ho?............."...........he got up worriedly as she tried to calm him down..........."relax Bunny.........mujhe yahaan Dad lekar aaye hain.............aur woh bhi Papa ki marzi se............so calm down"............she hit him playfully on his forehead as he looked onto her dreamily............."matlab Papa maan gaye..........matlab tum ghar aa gayi..............matlab hum dono ab saath rahenge........matlab ab sab sort out ho gaya?"............he kept on blabbering as Sona giggled at his antics.........."haan haan meri matlab ki dukaan............sab kuch set hai.......ab main yehi rahungi apne Bunny ke saath.........samjhe......."..........she winked at him as he yelped in excitement.

Holding her by her hand he pulled onto the bed..........before she could understand what he's upto, he rolled over and brought her under him, taking her by surprise............"Dev yeh kya kar rahe ho.........darwaaja khula hai........koi aa jayega.........chodo mujhe......."...........she tried getting out of his hold as he tightened his grip over her.........."Dev apni patni ko pyaar kar raha hai..........aur iss ghar mein sab log samajhdaar hain.........toh woh humein bilkul disturb nahin karenge........"............he nuzzled in her neck as she tried pushing him away..........."Dev tumne shirt nahin pehni hai..........atleast shirt to pehenlo......."...........Dev giggled at her innocence.........."main yahaan romance karne ki baat kar raha hoon aur tum ho ki kapde pehenne ki baat kar rahi ho.........romance karne keliye kapde pehne nahin utaare jaate hai Cheeku.......".........Sona blushed at his bold comment as he looked onto her passionately.

Dev pinned her hands on the bed as his lips made their way on her skin..........before she could realize he unpinned her saree pallu and kissed her over her face, neck and chest............Sona's finger's entwined in his locks as he continued getting his fill from her..............they were lost in their monogamy as Dev heard someone approaching their room..........he looked up at Sona who was too lost in their moment to notice anything around..............Dev quickly pulled the duvet over themselves as they were not in a state to get back to normal...........Dev properly covered both of them with the duvet so that the person approaching them shouldn't realize their compromising state as he pretended to be in deep slumber with Sona under him, her effect drained down now bringing her back to her senses...........her mouth clasped by his palm.

When Life Has Other Plans For You (Completed) ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें