2. THE BEGINNING OF THE END..........

*******************************************

LATER THAT DAY

*******************************************

Sonakshi was returning from her classmate's place after group studies for her last paper............she was quite content as she had been able to complete quite a lot of her portion well in advance and just had a few things to revise before she attempts her paper tomorrow.....................she was waiting for a cab to arrive when her eyes suddenly caught a sight she wished she had never seen......................did she just see Natasha with some guy almost clinging to each other....................she looked at her watch and concluded that she must have finished her lunch with Dev and them had caught hold of this guy to spend the rest of the day with...................she immediately dialed Dev's number to ensure whether it was him in the car in Natasha or she had actually seen an altogether different person.

"Bunny................where are u?.................ghar pe hai ki bahar?"...................she enquired................mind totally busy in noting the direction in which Natasha's car was moving.......................a not-so-interested Dev answered on the other side................"haan Cheeku ghar pe hi hoon.............bas aaj Nats ke saath lunch karke aaya hoon..................aur kahin bahar jaane ka mann nahin kar raha mera....................tu bata tune kyun call kiya tha?..................tu to Divya ke ghar pe group studies keliye jaane waali thi na.....................kya hua tujhe ghar aane keliye taxi nahin mil rahi hai................tu wahi ruk main aata hoon"......................Sona sensed the displeasure in his initial conversation as she decided to put an end to her talk................."nahin Bunny main ghar pohunch gayi hoon..............bas aise hi call kiya tha tujhe...........chal tu rest kar............main tujhse kal milti hoon............bye"

She cut the call as she noticed Natasha's car stop infront of a 5-star hotel...................following them stealthily she managed to hide behind a bench outside the hotel............... the sight which met her eyes was a really disgusting one.............Natasha was full-on smooching that guy who was busy grabbing her assets as this shameless creature was moaning against his lips, sitting herself on his lap................Sona realized that Natasha was so desperate to make-out with that guy that she couldn't even wait to get inside the hotel room and had started with her foreplay inside the car itself.................. characterless would be a lesser word to describe her..................one side she was dating Dev for the past one year and here she was getting intimate with some other guy...................Sona quickly pulled out her cell-phone and recorded the scene she had just witnessed as she was sure Dev won't believe her without a solid proof in any matter related to Natasha...........ending their mini-foreplay in the car the two got down and walked hand - in-hand inside the hotel....................Sona managed to successfully get inside the hotel lobby and listen to their talks ...............the conversation which took place between the manager of the hotel and Natasha gave her a insight that Natasha was actually a regular customer of theirs...............all these days she had a doubt that Natasha was cheating Dev over some other boy but today she realized that Natasha keeps on changing her escort on a daily basis..................the receptionist handed over the keys to Natasha as they walked cozying up with each other into the lift..................Sona decided to end this matter today itself ...................Dev had to be informed about Natasha's infidelity..............she would not allow her Bunny to get into a serious relationship with such a bi**h......................... finishing her job she sneaked out of the place before anybody could notice her.

***********************************************

DEV'S ROOM

***********************************************