17. THE COVER BLOWS UP........

Sona ran up the stairs trying to avoid her madly in love husband Dev's advances towards her.................throughout the evening he had been eyeing her with a kind of ...........should she call it lust?...............no not actually...............Dev's vision never had been laden with lust................whenever he would see her, there would be a certain sparkle in his eyes..............she would preferably call it passion................or to be more precise she should term it as wild passion...............to claim his right on her..............to taste every bit of her being................something which she had been avoiding for days together now seemed to be inevitable.................his desire for her had been growing by leaps and bounds..............his "need" seemed to be dripping through his eyes..................she would be scared to face embarrassment for her stupid husband's foolish actions ..............what if her parents catch hold of them indulged in "you know what" in a quiet corner of their house.............what would she tell them..............that this eager husband of hers didn't even have the patience to get into the bedroom..................as she continued running while her feet seemed to give up she felt a strong hold on her bare waist, peeping out through her lehenga choli, all of a sudden...............before she could realize what was happening around her she was pulled into the nearby room which seemed to be their guest room, as the door locked behind her ...................he pinned her to the door as she struggled to get out of his hold................"Dev please, abhi nahin.............neeche sab hain.............koi dekh lega to?..............kya sochega humare baare mein?................bass kuch aur dino ki baat hai...........uske baad jo tum kahoge main sab karungi............promise............please mujhe jaane do......"...........she pleaded as he ignored her plea and continued looking onto something which she very well knew off late has been his favorite dessert...............not that he had tasted it but his desire to do so had been conveyed to her in some or the other manner................be it through his flirty talks..............or through his intentional touches..............she knew it all very well...............his intense gaze on her soft petals was making her knees go weak.............she felt she would collapse any moment as his body pressed against her from shoulder to toe...............great two birds shot in one arrow................neither she would be able to run away nor she would have to worry about falling down.................."log............logon ka kya hai Sona..........woh to khana khake chale jayenge................par mera kya........main to kabse bhook se tadap raha hoon............kya tumhe mera khayaal nahin aata...........humesha ghar, gharwale, baharwaale, rishtedaar, padosi, yeh woh pata nahi kaun kaun...............kabhi iss bichare pati ke baare mein bhi soch lo.............itna bura bhi nahin hoon main...........aur na hi bewakoof hoon..........jo haath aaya hua itna bada golden chance aise hi jaane dun............."...............half his words went unheard by Sona as his nose tickled her sensitive collarbone area upto her ear............she let out a gasp before she spoke..........."De........vvv..........please........neeche bohot saare log hai..........papa ke project ki success party hai.............maa aur dad bhi to aaye hain.............koi agar humein dhoondta hua yahaan aa gaya to kya kahenge unhe............kya tum do din aur wait nahin kar sakte?.................please......."...............Dev scrunched his eyebrows and pretended to think before he got back to what he was doing, whispering seductively............"do din?............main do minute bhi tumse door nahin reh sakta..............I need you right now Sona.............aur agar koi dhoondta hua aayega to unse keh denge.........."DO NOT DISTURB"............samajhdaar log hain........chale jayenge............humein akela chodkar......".............Sona had shut her eyes by now as she had realized that letting Dev have his way out was a better option than rather opposing him..................Dev tipped her chin and turned her face towards him.................their lips were mere inches apart as Dev's hot breath fanned her delicate petals...........while his other palm was lost in her long hair, as he angled her face to fulfill his desire...............she shut her eyes tightly as their lips met..............initially he gave her slight pecks umpteen number of times.............but after a while he behaved as if he was drugged by the taste of her strawberry lip-gloss...........he took her lower lip in his mouth completely as she snaked her arms around his neck............realizing that she too had begun enjoying his sweet torture, he deepened the kiss.............his desire to plunge his tongue deep into her mouth made him bite her lips roughly...............this unexpected move of his made her screech loudly against his lips........................."aaoucchh"................

When Life Has Other Plans For You (Completed) ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें