Bonus Chapter 1

Dev got back to his room, where Sona was sleeping soundly.........unaware of all the happenings around her...........Dev settled down besides her while caressing her hair, tucking her loose strands behind her ear..........she stirred in her sleep as she felt a known touch on her skin, her senses identifying the owner of it..........."ummm.........Elina kya kar rahi hai.........sone de na........."..........she purposely feigned ignorance as Dev tried his luck once again.............bending down he placed a wet kiss on her cheek to make her realize that it was her husband who was showering his love on her instead of her stupid cousin, as he addresses her............"Eli............tujhe na maar padegi ab..........kya kar rahi hai...........kitni baar kahan hai tujhe, teri yeh gaal pe kiss karke mujhe neend se jagaane ki aadat mujhe bilkul pasand nahin hai...........it's so weird..........".............Sona acted further as Dev had a startled expression on his face..........."Elina tumhe gaal pe kiss karke neend se jagati hai???????".............he wondered aloud as Sona could no longer control her giggles..............Dev looked onto her confused as she kept laughing her heart out, holding her stomach............he did understand her play after a short while, as he pulled her close to him while starring intently into her eyes.........her giggles died down as he slid himself inside the duvet............his clothed body making her aware of her unclothed one, as he pulled the duvet upto their neck, covering them............pasting her onto himself, he nuzzled into her neck, as she closed her eyes to feel the moment............"aur kya kya karti hai Elina tumhe jagane keliye?....."........he said huskily as she stuttered in her speech........."De---evvv---vvvv.........please........w-woh Maa aur Dad aa gaye honge...........hum yahaan aise kab tak..........."..........she tried pushing him away, as his grip on her waist grew all the more tighter.........."haan toh.........mujhe pata hai Maa aur Dad waapas aa gaye hain............main to mil bhi aaya unse..........tumhare baare mein pooch rahe the.........toh maine bata diya kii........."........he stopped abruptly to tease her more............"kii?????......kya bataya Dev?..........bolo na"..........he smirked as he looked up at her worried face........."yehi ki tum bohot jyaada thak gayi ho...........aur tumse utha bhi nahin jaa raha...........aur isiliye tum abhi bhi soo rahi hoo......."..........he tried maintaining a straight face, as she got up all scared........"kya???!!!!!!!..........tumne unhe yeh sab kahan.........oh god Dev.......how could you..........pata nahin ab woh kya sochenge mere baare mein?"...........Sona was about to open up her tap of tears as it was Dev's turn now to break into laughter............"oh god Sona...........like seriously..........look at your face.........tumhe sach mein lagta hai ki main apne parents se yeh sab kahunga.........shakal dekho apni...........kitni zyaada darr gayi hoo tum........."..........he continued laughing as Sona whacked him with a pillow..........."jyaada smart banne ki jaroorat nahin hai ok..........jitna dimaag mujhe pareshaan karne mein lagate ho naa...........utna yeh sochne mein lagao ki apne office mein humare bare mein kaise bataoge...........aur sabse jyaada jaroori baat yeh ki Papa ko sorry kaise bologe"..........her words put him into deep thoughts, as he laid back letting go of his grip on her...........she quickly got dressed in a new set of clothes, as she hid up her love bites with her consoler.........."ab jyaada mat socho........chalo utho khaana khaa lete hai..........phir raat ko sochna ki kaise aur kya karna hai........."...........she started moving out as Dev quickly followed her......."accha suno, kal subah na jaldi tayyar hona.........pehle tumhare ghar jaayenge..........Papa se maafi maangni haina...........phir office jaana hai..........raaste mein kuch sochenge kaise batana hai sabko...........isiliye aisa karte hai, ab jaldi se khaana khake waapas kamre mein aa jayenge........phir kahin aisa na ho ki sone mein der ho aur uthne mein deri ho jaye......".........Sona who was by now nodding her head affirmatively, snapped up at his last statement........."ek second, baaki sab theek hai........par yeh last waali baat ka kya matlab?...........sone mein der kyun hogi?"............Sona questioned him righteously........."arrey kya tum bhi Sona........we atleast require 2 hours na........"............he replied back earnestly while she furrowed her eyebrows.........."2 hours.........for what?".........she asked him all confused.........."kya for what?........obviously for.......Round 3........"..........he ran out of the room for his life as Sona followed him, to hit him for his cheesiness..........