Coming Home. (Michael Sutthakorn)

Your boyfriend Michael has been on tour with his band mates Dan and Ben for, four months now.

For, four months now you have been on your own. You have done hardly anything other than miss Michael. You haven't spoken to anyone, all you've done is be down.

Tonight your boyfriend Michael comes back. He comes back late but you still get to see him until he goes on another tour in a couple of months.

You go and have a shower. You get dressed and put your make-up on.

You sat for about an hour watching TV. There was a knock on the door. It couldn't be Mike because he was coming home late tonight.

You walked up to the door and peeped round the door to check who it was before you fully open the door.

"MICHAEL!" You shout, running out of the door jumping on Michael locking your legs round his waist. You pull away from hugging him and look him straight in the eye.

"I've missed you so much, babe." Michael said smiling like crazy.

"I've missed you so much to!" You say wrapping your arms around his neck.

"I love you so much, (Y/N)" Michael says looking you straight in the eye.

"I love you to Michael." You reply. He smiled at you, you returned the smile. All of the sudden, Michael crashed his lips into yours.

"I've missed that!" He winked. You playfully hit him on the chest.