GUYS GUYS. A/N

Guys! Hey!

I know I haven't posted a lot lately but I will be I just want to see if you guys have an ideas for any imagines, I am just going to push the boat out... I do not write smuts. I think smuts are umcomfortable to write, I've had a couple of requests for them but nah, I'm cool I'll pass on writing them.

Of the smut matter...

As some of you know, because some of you read it I have a fanfiction called 'Alone.' It is about Michael Sutthakorn. If you would like to read that, go and read that. It is about a girl called Jamie and obviously Michael. They go through some drama, they get together, they loose each other, then some other drama shit happens... so maybe, if you want to you could go and read that, if you want to. While you're there you could give it a vote maybe? If ya like, completely upto you.

Of the Alone matter...

I HAVE A NEW FANFICTION THAT I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON FOR A WHILE NOW.

IT IS A.... 5SOS FANFICTION. G O R E A D I T. 

Would like to tell all Ashton girls, this book is for you... *cough* Rebekah. *cough*

I have literally just uploaded the first chapter. Go and read that, leave me a comment and vote for it, this fan fiction I have worked on for a while that may be one of the reason's I haven't been updating much but I will be updating more now.

So please, please, please go read it, it would mean a lot.

THE BOOK IS CALLED: 'Bittersweet. (Ashton Irwin)'

Of the Bittersweet matter...

My friend Jamie has a fanfiction on Movella's it is called "You're my one and only". The fanfiction is about One Direction, I literally love it! The sequel is out as well, it is called "Beautiful Excuses." GO READ THAT. IT IS ON MOVELLAS THOUGH.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU, HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY. MWAH