I hate that I dont hate you. <Daniel Lewis>

(Ellie's POV)

"C'mon you don't hate me." Dan said following me through the hallway.

"Wanna bet?" I spat, turning around to face him to face him. I didn't hate Dan, he was right. I just hate how he pretends to 'love' me when he is on his own, but when he is with his fiends he pretends he doesn't know me.

"Yes actually, how about you let me take you out?" He replies back stoping dead in the middle of the hallway.

"You know, what?" I said laughing to myself. "You can, if I really do hate you." I pause. "You never talk to me again." I sigh.

"Deal." He said nervously. "Tonight, I'll pick you up at five o'clock." He said clicking his fingers and running away behind me.

Great, I've got a whole day of school yet. Well, I've got half now. I carry on making my way through the hallways

"Hey." A random girl ran up to me and said.

"Hey."I replied awkwardly.

"So, you and Dan are going on a date?" She said rocking on her heels.

"Wow, news spreads fast." I chuckle to myself, earning a glare from the girl standing in front of me.

"Well, I'm warning you. I like Dan and I will get him, ok." She replied sternly. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh hunny, you're funny." I said putting my hand on her shoulder and walking of.

I start walking to my next class. All of my classes are really boring. Especially, when I have it with annoying little girls in my class.

*_end of the day_*

Finally, it's the end of the day. I made my way home, by the time I got home it was four o'clock, I guess you could say I'm a slow walker.

I ran straight upstairs and hopped in the shower. I washed my long hair, I got out and dried and curled it, nothing different or fancy. I thought I would try and wear something a bit nicer than usual. I put on a plain long sleeved tight dress that came down mid-thigh. I put a denim jacket on top of that, along with my white converse. I looked in the mirror happy with my appearance.

I made my way down stairs to be greeted by my mum at the door giving Dan a lecture.

"So, you know I don't want grand kids just-"

"Woah woah woah, they'll be no grand kids I can assure you." I assured my mum patting her on the back. "Time to go." I said walking out the door.

"I'm so sorry." I said to Dan, he just looked at me and chuckled.

"It's fine, now c'mon." He said grabbing my hand, I pulled away. I looked at him and smiled.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"Aw, it's fine." I said putting my hand on his back. He smiled up at me.

"Well, I don't have a car so were going to have to walk, unfortunately." He said embarrassed, I just chuckled at him. Typical teenager. We carried on walking until we reached a restaurant. It was beautiful, the outside was decorated with fairy lights and the inside was just as beautiful.

"Wow." I say trying to make it so only Dan heard. He looked down at me and smiled. We carried on walking into the restaurant.

"Table under Lewis." Dan said to the lady behind the podium type thing.

"Ah, right this way, gorgeous." She winked. Ew, who even is she. Why am I even jealous?
"Here is your table." She said gesturing towards a booth.
The lady walked away, I carried on looking around the restaurant in amazement.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Dan said looking at me from the other side of the table.

"Defiantly." I replied, short and simple answers where my thing if you hadn't of guessed.

"What do you want to order?" He asked, I looked down the menu scanning it with my eyes.

"Um." I kept looking trying to find something I liked, I'm actually quite a fussy eater. "I'll just get chicken." I set the menu down, and stared at him.

"That's so simple." He chuckled.

"Yeah, but it's delicious." I said laughing a long with him.

"Chicken is the best, hands down." He said, I nodded my head agreeing with him.

*after dinner*

"I'm so full." I said rubbing my belly while walking out of the restaurant. Dan put his arm round my waist for a moment I tensed up, but I let myself relax I could get used to this.

"Same, ready for the next place." He asked, I nodded my head. We walked down a bendy road, there were twist and turns everywhere. We started to walk down the alley way, when we approached Dans friends, now we'll see if he really likes me. I felt his hand tighten on my waist pulling me closer towards him.

"Y'alright mate, ya new girl?" One boy said, I felt like telling him that I had a name and it was Ellie, I wasn't SOME girl.

"Her name is Ellie." Dan said obviously reading my thoughts. We carried on walking through the alley.

"She's real pretty." One calls after us.

"Yeah. Well she's mine." Dan shouted back, I could tell he was pretty angry with his friends. For some strange reason I didn't care that he called me his, I actually liked it.

"I'm so sorry." He said gripping my waist a little bit more. I looked up at him and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Am I forgiven then?"

"I was never angry, babe." I said, I don't know where my confidence has come from.
He winked, we walked to the park, not a kids park. I mean like a open forest next to a river. We sat there talking for a couple of hours until I decided that it was probably time to go home.

We started to walk back to my house, we went a different way avoiding the alley. When we reached my house, we stopped right outside it.

"Do you still hate me?" Dan said, referring to earlier on that day. I put my arms around his neck and pulled his head closer to mine.

"Nope." I said, he brought his head even closer to mine. Our lips connected. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"Ellie." My mum called from the front door. Great. Just great.

"I'll walk with you tomorrow, if you want?" Dan said scratching the back of his neck.

"That'd be nice." I smiled which he returned. I kissed Dan one last time and walked to my front door. I turned back to see Dan still standing there with his hands shoved in his pockets.

"G'night gorgeous."

"Good night, babe." I called back, I walked into the house with a massive smile on my face. Tonight was the most perfect night, ever.

-----------
This imagine was for Ellie, I hope you like it.

Thank-you for the reads, I know I say this every imagine I do but I really do appreciate it.

I love you all beautiuls💋

Remember what I said, if you would like an imagine about yourself an one of the boys please drop me a comment with your name and the boy you'd like it to be about. Or message me on kik, my kik name will be below.

Kik name; DanLewis_x