Found you. <Ben Pryer>

(Ben's POV)

It's been about four months now. Four months until my beautiful girlfriend told me to leave, told me to go. She dumped me all for a boy called Cameron. I hate him, I still love her of course, how could I not? She was beautiful, I didn't - don't only like her for her looks. I like her for her personality.

"Ben, come out." Michael called from downstairs. I feel a bit bad, i had a girlfriend while I was in the band and I was all happy and lovely and lovey dovey. Now, now she has left I've stopped making covers, stopped tweeting, stopped interacting with the fans.

"No." I yelled. "I'm not coming out." I said bluntly, I'm not coming out. I'm a mess. I don't want George seeing me like this he'll think I'm incapable of the job. Singing, is my dream that's all I want to do. I guess, I need to get my shit together.

"Look mate, we have a signing today and you've not been to one in months now get your arse together!" Dan said sitting on my bed, I nodded. His face turned to a shocked face.

"What?" I said laughing, I hopped off my bed and went to my wardrobe and got some clothes out, I pulled out the old black skinny jeans and my white top and my black tie. I threw it on the bed and Dan got up smiling and walked out of the room.

"This is great." Dan shouts walking down the stairs. If music is my life, I've got to make sure it is my first priority.
I decided to pull my phone out of charge and tweet the fans, in all honesty I've missed them, they may annoy me sometimes with their tweets but I love them.

'Hey you gorgeous MADones, I wanna let you know y'all mean the world to me, thank-you for getting me where I am today!x' I tweeted, I smiled at my tweet I thought that was quite cute actually. I got endless favourites and retweets, I decided to do a cheeky follow spree.

I ran and jumped in the shower, cleaning myself up a bit. I washed my hair, and jumped out. I wrapped the towel round my waist and barged into Dans room.

"Wow. I would of preferred if you had put some clothes on Benny!" Dan laughed, I laughed a long with him.

"Can I borrow the hair dryer." I asked, he nodded rummaging through his draw to find it. He pulled it out from under his bed. I laughed and grabbed it out of his hand. I walked out to be faced by George. "Look man, I'm so sorry I'm going to make it up to you. I'm going to make a special effort to interact with fans and come to signings. I promise!" I said putting my hand on his shoulder, I need to make an effort.

"Alright, this is your final straw, alright?" George said, I nodded and ran to my room and plugged the hair dryer in. I looked in the mirror and realised I didn't need to dry it. I groaned and unplugged it and placed it on the side. I grabbed my clothes and threw them on, I put on my tie lastly. I looked in the mirror and quiffed my hair, I was happy with my appearance. I got my phone and took a selfie, it looked good so I posted it on twitter.

'Ben you're looking F9' A girl said, I couldn't help but laugh so I retweeted it. She sent me another tweet;

'Oh my god, Ben retweeted me. How about a follow babe?' She said, I laughed again and clicked on her profile and followed her. I put on some spray and made my way downstairs with my head phones and phone.

"Y'alright Paul?" I said slapping his hand pulling him into a hug.

"Yeah, yeah. What about you man?" He replied looking at me worriedly.

"I'm cool man, I'm cool." I replied giving him a smile. Paul, he cared. I could trust him just like the other boys but Paul. He always had my trust, it's hard for me to trust people but with Paul it was easy.

"Boys!" George called up the stairs. "Let's get moving!" He finished, all of the sudden Dan and Mike came running down the stairs and jumped on top of me. I laughed and hugged them.