(Michael)

You've lived with Michael for over a year now, you two have been together for around about five years.

"Michael." You sniffle, at the moment you have a bad cold.

"Yes, princess?" He responds, you get butterflies in your stomach every time he called you princess.

"Can you pass me a tissue, please?" You ask tossing onto your side so you were facing him. He nodded pulling the tissue out of the box.

"Oh, babe..." You trail of, he spins his head around to face you with the biggest smile you've ever seen.
"One more thing." You giggle.

"What's that?" He smiles, sitting on the edge of your bed.

"Cuddle?" You ask holding your arms out. He chuckled, he pulled himself under the cover next to you. He put his arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer to him. You wrapped your arms around his torso and snuggled into his chest.

"I like cuddling with you." Mike said looking down at you, you giggle. He pulled you even closer to him making sure there was no space between you both.

"You're cuddly." You sniffle.

"So are you, beautiful." He retorts.

"Michael."

"(Y/N)

"I love you." You speak, looking up at him.

"I love you too, love."

You got butterflies when he said that, you feel your cheeks burn. You put both hands on your cheeks burying your face into Mike's chest.

"Don't hide your beautiful face, it's cute when you blush." He giggled pulling your hands away from your face.

"Really?" You question. He nods, he places a kiss on your forehead. "Go to sleep princess."

You smiled as you fell into a deep sleep.

(a/n; this is so short I had no idea what to write about, I'm making another one now. it is much longer, so it'll take time to update. like, I say every week thank-you for the reads and votes, I love you beauties💕)