Stop. <Aiden Hancock>

"Stop." You shout, "Just stop, you're lying!" You continue to shout pointing your finger at Aiden.

"I'm not, I promise." He promised. "I would never do a thing like that, I would never cheat on you."

"Oh, yeah." You laughed bitterly. "Lying is going to make it so much worse, are you stupid?" You hiss.

"No!" He shouts walking closer to you. "But do you know what I am stupid for?" He said moving closer to you with every word he said.

"What's that?" You shout throwing your hands in the air.

"Loving you." He said bitterly, his words stung. You eyes started to water, you tried to fight them off. "I'm also stupid for thinking you would hear me out or let me explain, but know you're always right." He said sarcastically.

"You know what." You start, collecting your words together. "Go." You point to the door, you see his eyes start to brim with tears. "I don't know why you're crying, you bring this on yourself, now go." You shout still pointing towards the door. He grabbed his phone of the side and began to walk towards the door.

"I love you." He whispered before he walked out the door. He slammed the door behind him, you looked out the window and watched him sit in front of your house on the pavement.
He looks back to the house and notices you at the window. He gives you a sincere smile, a smile that makes your heart melt. You debate weather to go outside and let him explain or not. You walk outside and sat beside him on the pavement.

"I'll listen." You sigh, you turn to him. He nods.

"I don't have a reason, she was a friend from school. We used to be best friends then we grew apart. Her name is Jayde." He explains carefully. "It's like you going out with Ben or Michael, even Dan." He said using gestures with his hands.

"I'm sorry." You mumble, you weren't exactly the best at sorry's but you tried your best.

"Babe, you weren't to know." He said putting his hand on your back. He rubbed circles into it.

"I know, but I jumped to conclusions. I should of heard you out.." You trail of genuinely feeling bad for what you had done.

"If I saw you with a boy, I would of immediately thought that, babe." He explained, keeping his arm around your shoulder.

"Yeah, but I had to be over clingy. I had to think that you were cheating because I always jump to conclusions and can't actually confront or ask you who she was I had to-"

He cut you of by planting his lips into yours. He leaves them there for a couple of seconds then pulls away and stares you straight in the eye.

"I should be sorry. I said I shouldn't of loved you." I nodded, at what he said. "Shall we go inside." He said jumping up, you nod. He grabs your hand and pulls you up on to your feet.

--------

This wasn't a good imagine, I wouldn't really want to imagine this but oh well😂

Today's songs;

1- Buckwild - 2Virgins ft Taylor Caniff.
(It's not as weird as it sounds😂)
2- Frankie Cocozza - Catastrophic Casanova

Thanks for the reads, if you like Viners. You should go read my other book; 'VINERS IMAGINES'

Thank you. I love you all😘😘

Vote and Comment