(Long Imagine For Amy)

(Amy's POV)

I live with my brother Michael. I don't talk to him that much, he only talks to me when he wants something. Like, my phone charger or my laptop. Lately, Mike and I have been getting closer. I think that is because we don't see eachother much anymore. He has reccently joined a band called M.A.D. His band mates are called Daniel and Aiden. There is talk that Aiden wants to leave but they need to find a replacement.

"Amy!" Someone calls through the small house my brother and I own. I heard foot steps up the stairs. I climb of my bed and open the door to reveal a smiley Mike!

"Mike!" I squeal running into his arms. He smiles and picks me up spinning me around. Its been really lonely around here without Michael. We moved away from Ireland to be closer to his band, I didn't mind.

"Uhm." Michael cleared his throat putting me down. I shot him a confused look, he gulped like something bad had happened. "I hope you don't mind, but I brought back my band." He smiled cutely. I did'nt mind, I just wished he would of told me so I could of tidyed up the house!

"Thats fine, Michael, let me go and get changed!" I said about to go into my bedroom before he grabbed my wrist pulling me backwards.

"You look fine!" He said putting his hands on my shoulders. I didn't look that bad, I had jean shorts on and a floral top and my hair was up in a messy bun. I shrugged and followed him walking down the stairs.

"Guys." Michael started as he walked into the living room. "This is my sister, well, my older sister" Michael shrugged. I saw the boys eyes go wide when they looked at me, I don't know weather that was a good thing or a bad thing?

"Hello," I greeted them. None of them said anything they kept staring. I looked over to Michael who shrugged not knowing what to say. They kept staring at me, it was beginning to be a little bit uncomfortable, to say the least.

"Uhm." One of the boys said snapping out of their staring frenzy.

Ismiled, I nodded and walked to the kitchen to grab a drink. After I had poured the drink, I hopped onto the counter. I sat there for a few seconds before Mike and his band mates came through. I greeted them with a sweet smile.

"This is Dan." Michael said pointing to the fairly tall boy, with blond hair with a striped bandanna across his head. Dan nodded at me and smiled, which I gladly returned.

"This is-"

"Aiden." The boy cut Michael of introducing himself, he extended his arm for me to shake his hand. I shook it and nodded, at him.

"It's nice to meet you both." I sweetly smiled, I took a sip out of my drink.

For some reason, I got this feeling something was going to kick of tonight. I'm not sure what, either Mike and I will get in a argument, or something in General will go wrong...

"We've got a few things to tell you..." Michael scratched the back of his neck, indicating he was nervous. I started at him intently, trying to get him to carry on.

"We're going to have to stay here for a few days." Michael blurted out. I was surprisingly calm, usually I would of flipped. One, there is no way three boys and I are going to fit into a tiny house. Two, I have no food, nor do I have money.

"Cool." I said calmly. I'm fuming, I don't know these people, I don't trust them. Mike may, but I don't. I sound selfish, but I'm serious it's weird being in a house full of boys.

"You're not angry?" Michael said surprised, I shook my head and hopped of the counter.

"I'm taking a shower.." I said walking towards the door, I was about to walk out when Michael called my name, making me stop in my tracks and turned to face him.