Back for you. <Aiden Hancock>

(Rebekah's P.O.V)

My boyfriend - ex boyfriend left a around about a year ago now. He left with his family, he told me he had some type of family issues. I believed him, why did I do that?

He didn't move away with his family, that was all just an excuse to get away from me. I hate how people have to lie to get out of things.
Honesty is the best policy, right? Maybe him telling my he was moving away was for the best? Or maybe it wasn't?

'Ill be back for you.'

His last sentence always replays on my mind, it's funny I actually believed it. I'm too gullible, why would I believe he'd come back. Every night, hopelessly wishing for that one knock on the door and for it to be him.

I'm on my way to school, my mum is driving me I'm in the back seat while my brother is in the front. My brother, Charlie, he doesn't help. He doesn't understand. I guess you could say he is popular at school, he could get any girl he wanted. Any year to.

When we arrived at school, I climbed out of the car and made my way into the entrance of the building.

"Have a good day, lil sis!" Charlie patted my back, I turned back and nodded my head at him. I silently walked by myself down the hall way hearing all of the snickering girls talking about me.

"You're such a freak." One of the girls, called after me. I felt a tear roll down my face. Ever since my boyfriend left I've not been myself and everyone knows why. I wiped the tear away trying to push everything they say to me, to the back of my mind.

"Hey, Charlie's little sister." A six former called after me. I turned around, looking her in the eye ready for the comments to tumble out of her mouth.

"I can see why you're so ugly, ya seen ya brother." She said, laughing at her comment. I smirked at her comment, I shrugged, I really hate this girl she went out with my brother, he dumped her.

"That's why you two were a thing, right?" I said sarcastically, she stood there took of guard a little bit. I suddenly regretted what I said, she grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me back.

"You what?" She said, she let go of my hair and pushed me to the floor. She was about to kick me but a boy pushed her away and helped me up. I willingly to his hand that he offered. I picked up the pace walking down the hall.

"Are you okay, love?" A boy said wiping all of the hair out of my face, I shook my head. It was an honest answer. I leant against a wall and cried to myself. "Hey, hey, don't cry." He whispered, pushed more hair out of my face.

"You should just leave, I'll mess up your life to!" I said pushing his hand away from my face gently. I wiped my own tears and tried to harden up, I couldn't I just broke down once again.

"Let's take a walk, somewhere away from school." He said putting his hand on my back, leading me to the exit of the building. I'm fed up of everything, I'm fed up of being lied to. I'm fed up of being told I'm worth something, when I'm not.

"Are you feeling any better, babe?" The boy said, stopping in the middle of the pavement. We've been walking for about ten minutes now, I feel sorry for him. He has bunked of school, all for me.

"Kind of." I started, I pushed my hair behind my ear. "But, who are you?" I ask trying to sound as nice as possible.

"Aiden, you actually know me. Well." He said, I squinted my eyes to try and look at him properly. "I used to go to your primary school, I went here for a year. Then I left." He trailed of obviously not wanting to talk about why he left.

"Oh, Aiden. You wet yourself in class once right??" I asked, I tried to contain my laughter, I really couldn't though.

"Yes, that was me," He said clearly not embarrassed about it, I laughed he laughed along with me. "We were actually quite close friends." He added.

"Aiden." I trailed of, he nodded. "Why did you help me?" I asked, I kind of deserved what I was going to get. That'd probably teach me for being so cocky.

"You didn't deserve that. No way, would I stand back and watch you get hurt. You, did nothing!" He said getting frustrated. I nodded, he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Thanks." I said bluntly, I don't know what to say. If it wasn't for him I would of had the shit beaten out of me.

"You're welcome." He said chuckling.

"Why are you laughing?" I sniffled.

"It's funny, in little school all the way up to year nine I had a crush on you." He said still giggling to himself. "Now, were in year eleven and I still have a slight crush on you." He said shaking his head, admitting his confession.

"Don't lie." I said looking the other way. "Why would you like me." I said bluntly, I was speaking my mind, I dot see what he'd see in me.

"I like everything about you." He said bluntly, he turned to me and looked in my eyes. I blushed a little bit.
"Trust me, I like you, a lot." He said grabbing one of my hands, I tensed up a little bit.

"I don't trust anyone." I said looking the other way, leaving my hand in his grip.

"Let me be the only person you trust then." He whispered, I don't trust anyone, no one at all. No one in my family, not one of my friends- oh wait what friends.

"I can't." I shrugged, I'm telling the truth.

"Please." He said grabbing the other hand. I've only just met him, well, I've only just seen him after a year.

"Aid-"

"Please, I'll do anything for you. I'll protect you, I'll make sure no one, ever, ever, ever hurts you. I'll be there always, id never let you go." He said looking deep into my eyes. Funny that, my ex boyfriend said that.

"How do I know you're not lying?" I ask, I need to know he is being serious, I can't just trust like that. People have to gain my trust.

"I'll sing for you." He said simply. Yep, because that's going to help everything. "I've never sung in front of anyone, I'll sing you my own song, that I wrote." He said, I nodded. I wasn't sure what I was doing but I need to start trusting people. He started singing, I listened to the words closely. He wrote this?

"I'm not to good but, I would never do that in front of someone I don't like." He said, I kind of believe him. I'm starting to believe that he might actually like me. I stared right at him, I'm debating inside weather I do trust him, weather I do open up to him, weather I believe that he will protect me. "I'll never hurt you." Aiden whispered close to my ear.

"He said he'd be back." I blurted out. He looked at me confused. "A year a go, my boyfriend -ex boyfriend left me, to move away, he told me he'd be back. He's not, I was to gullible." I started, I sniffed. "The whole school found of, I guess people decided it'd be funny to take the piss out of me, I know he'll never be back." I finished, I told him. I really told him.

He looked me in the eye, he pulled me in for a hug. He didn't let go, he held me in his arms while I cried, I've never opened up to someone before. I buried my head in the crook of his neck.

"I'll never hurt you." He mumbled into my hair. "Never" He repeated. A pang of confidence came over me, I pulled away and looked at him, I looked him in the eye then down to his lips, he nodded obviously knowing what I was thinking.

He leant in, he closed the space between us. He placed his lips on mine softly, our lips moved in sync. At that moment I knew I could trust him, I new he wasn't just going to leave me. He was there, always.

"Never?" I pulled away, referring to h never hurting me.

"Never!" He said intwining our fingers together. I smiled at him, which he returned.

---------

Okay, this was a serious imagine. This one was long, this imagine was for Rebekah. It was quite deep to, sorry for that🙌

Thankyou again, for all of the reads, means a lot!

I love you all!😘😘😘😘😘😘

Songs;

1- Right Now - One Direction.

2- Perfect To Me - Dan Lewis