Rachel&Mike.

(Rachel's POV)

Michael and I have been dating for a long time, not long enough for us to move in together or anything but, a long time. Two years, yes, okay, that doesn't sound a long time but we're still teenagers, most teenagers break up with the boyfriend or girlfriend after about a week, so for us, that is pretty long.

"Sweetie." My mother called up the stairs, I pull myself up of my bed and walk to the top of the stairs. "Mike is here."

I felt a smile form on my face and I haven't even seen him yet. I love how he turns up at my house without letting me know.

"Coming." I said making my hair look half way decent as I shuffled down the stairs.

My mum smiled at Mike and walked back through into the living room.

"Stop playing with your hair." He said swatting my hand away from my head. I frowned, then winked at him. "You look beautiful all of the time" He states, I feel all of the blood rush to my cheeks causing them to turn pink.

"You're cute when you blush." He winked, I hit his stomach playfully. I shook my head and stepped out of the door standing next to him.

"Let's go." I smiled, I had no idea where we were going but I wanted to go somewhere away from my house. My brother always annoys Mike and I by coming into my bedroom.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked wrapping an arm around my waist. I smiled looking up to him, I don't mind where we go as long as we're together.

"I don't mind, babe." I smile, I can't help but smile when I'm with Michael. When he smiles, I instantly want to smile too.

"Well, how about we just take a walk or something?" Michael shrugged, I nodded. Like I said I don't mind what we do, as long as I'm with him. "Let's go to the canal."

I hate walking down the canal. There are people from my school, that stand around there. I have a problem with them, to say the least.

We began walking down it, the canal was beautiful especially when the sun is shining on it. It wasn't one of them horrible canal's where the water is the darkest green.

"Mike. Can we turn back?" I ask as I spot one of the people sitting on the benches beside the canal.

"Don't worry, I won't let them make you feel like shit." He whispered as he ducked his head next to my hear. I giggled as his breath tickled my ear.

"Mike." I groan. He shook his head, I groaned again and carried on walking. We eventually reached the bench, as we were walking past I felt them glare at me. I turned my head to face them.

"What you lookin' at?" One of them snapped, I shook my head about to say something but instead Mike cut me off.

"Shut up hard man." He answered them sarcastically.

"Or what?" One of them stood up getting closer to Michael. This was the last thing I wanted.

"Or what?" Michael laughed. "I just find it funny how you try and make girls feel nervous about walking past you, when, you cannot do anything." Michael laughed bitterly.

"Oh, you think I won't do anything to your chick?" The boy pointed to me, I felt scared now. They are bringing me into an argument.

"One, her name is Rachel, not 'my chick' also, no you won't touch her." Michael said letting go of my waist squaring up to the boy. They kept moving closer to each other.

"Mike, c'mon he's not worth it." I mumbled, I didn't really want the other boy to hear me. I wanted Mike to hear me but, he didn't listen.

"Yeah 'Mike', listen to ya girl." The boy laughed. I saw Michael drop his hands to his sides and clench his fists.

Mike eventually moved away, he put his arm back round my waist and we carried on walking down the canal.

"Why did you do that?" I asked Michael putting my hand on his chest.

"Because, I don't like how he makes you feel nervous, I don't like how he spoke to you either." He answered his grip getting tighter round my waist.

"Mike." I said getting his attention. He nodded. "Do you want to no something?" I asked, he nodded again.

"I love you, so much." I said looking into his eyes. I saw a grin appear on his face, I smiled.

"Rach, I love you to, babe." He said, he connected out lips.

We ended up at the park full of little children. One little girls eyes went wide when they saw Michael, she ran over and hugged his leg. He bent down and embraced her in a tight hug, I loved how cute he was with kids.

Safe to say, I loved Mike. A lot, I mean a lot.

( a/n: imagine for Rachel, you should go read her fan fiction, it's really frickin good! It's called 'The Best Birthday Present Ever. (A M.A.D fanfic)' it's really good so go read that! I love all you beauties!💕)