Date with Ben. (Ben Pryer)

Tonight you are going out with your boyfriend Ben. You have been dating for a long time, about six years.

You begin to get ready. You put on a long blue maxi dress accompanied by white converse. You do your hair and make-up and walk downstairs where Ben is. You walk through into the living room.

"Wow, you look beautiful." Ben said getting up out of his seat and walking over to you. You blushed and looked down at your feet.

"Where are we going?" You ask Ben.

"To a fancy restaurant. That's all you're going to know." He said while grabbing your hand and pulling you out the door. You climb into Bens car. He drives for about ten minutes until you pull up outside a restaurant. It was the most talked about place.

"Ben, how did you afford this?" You ask in complete shock.

"Anything for you." He said smiling at you. He entwined your fingers and began to walk to the entrance.

"Hello." The lady at the front desk said.

"Hello, reservations for Pryer." Ben says to the lady.

"Um, unfortunately there is no reservations under Pryer." The lady said running her finger over the paper in front of her.

"Sorry? I booked it this morning." Ben said letting go of my hand getting annoyed.

"Well, there isn't-"

"I booked it this morning. Under Pryer." Ben said getting really angry now.

"I'm sorry, I can't fit you in at the moment were full." She said apologetically.

"For god sake!" Ben shouts storming out of the restaurant.

"Ben" You call after him.

"One thing." He says climbing into the front seat. "One thing." He repeated.

"It doesn't-"

"It does matter! I wanted to do one good thing for you. I've never prepared a date that has gone well or that you have enjoyed. So, for me. It does matter, I wanted to prepare an amazing date for you and it goes wrong." Ben said getting quieter by each word he says.

"Ben... I enjoy every date you prepare for me. I would rather sit at home in our pyjamas, eating crap and watching Disney films." You say softly.

"Let's just go home." He said smiling at me.

You arrived home and you both got straight into your pyjamas. You both curled up on the couch and watched 'The Notebook'.

"You really enjoy every date?" Ben said slightly smirking.

"Of course I do." You say honestly.

"This is exactly why I love you." Ben said playing with my hair. He carried on playing with your hair, plaiting it. You turned round and stared at him.

"What?" He said looking at me confused.

"Wanna know something?" You ask him smirking up at him.

"What's that?" He asks, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

"I like you." You said. "No." You started again. "I love you." You finished your sentence.

"I like love you too." Ben said smiling at the mistake you made. You pulled a weird face at him.

"So fucking weird, babe." He said shaking his head. "But, I love you."