Down <Ben Pryer>

Recently, your friend has moved across country with her family. You've lost your best friend, the person who has always been there for you. You and your best friend were practically inseparable.

Today is your first day of school without your best friend being there. You got yourself ready and made your way to school. You walked up the steep stairs and too your first class.

"You're late." Your teacher said, writing your name down in the late book that she keeps.

"Yeah, yeah." You say waving your hand at her, you begin to make your way to your seat. You slump down in your seat and watch the clock hoping that time goes fast.

You get distracted as the door creaked open.

"Mr. Pryer, have you got a valid reason for why you're late?" The teacher said cockily.

"Do I ever." He said, walking towards the seat next to yours. You giggle at his comment. Ben shoots you a wink, you blush a little bit at his action.

"I'm fed up with the attitude in the class." The teacher says turning to face the whiteboard behind her.

"You always say that." You and Ben say in sync. You look at each other and laugh.

"Get out, both of you!" She shouted pointing towards yourself and Ben.

"Fine by me." You mumble, grabbing your bag from under the desk and making your way out of the classroom with Ben following behind. You both silently walk with each other down the hallway.

"You seem..." Ben starts as he looks straight at you. "Down." He finished the sentence, you look at your feet. You feel a warm tear roll down the side of your cheek. Ben brings his hand up to your cheek and wipes the tear away from your face.

"Please, don't cry." He whispered, he pulled you chin up so he could see the whole of your face. "Beautiful girls, shouldn't cry." He said shaking his head, giving you a tilted smile.

"Shouldn't they?" You ask sniffing, wiping away the stray tears rolling down your cheeks. He shook his head. He pushed a part of your hair back, behind your ear.

"Do you want to tell me what's wrong?" He asked sitting down on the stair case, that was next to where you were standing. You thought for a second, weather or not you should tell him.

"My best friend, she- she moved away.." You start, sniffling to yourself. "Far away. I need her to come back, I'll miss her too much. I have no one, I mean no one. I can't trust anyone, she was the only person I had trust for." You finish your rant and turn to Ben who had a hurt look on his face, he seemed upset for you.

"(Y/N), you do realise, I'll always, always, always be here for you, right?" He says staring you in the eyes. You nod, he smiles. "Come with me." He says getting up quickly, he grabs your hand and pulls you to the exit of the building.

"Ben." You whisper, trying not to get the head teachers attention. The head teacher always sat in her desk, directly at the front of the school. "We can't, we'll get caught!" You whisper loudly. He shook his head. He carried on walking out the door, with you slipping through the door with him.

"Come this way." He said pointing to the side of the building. You slowly walk, to the very edge of the building, following Bens every move. You finally end up at the gate. "Ready?" He asked, smirking a little bit.

"For?" You question, looking up nervously at the gate.

"I'm going to give you a boost over." He smiled.

"Are you crazy?" You ask, chuckling. You didn't think he was being serious, but he was. You give in and climb on the the ledge of the gate and pull yourself up using the top ledge, you felt a boost from the bottom of your foot. Once you're at the top of the gate, you swing your legs round and jump. Ben, on the other hand, does it much quicker and smoother than you do.

"Where are we going?" You ask, following Ben through the bushes you just jumped into.

"A park." He stated, simply. You carried on following him. You eventually reached an old park, that was old and disgusting. The only thing nice about the park, were the swings. You and Ben both take a seat on the swings that were in the corner of the park.

"You dragged me out of school, for a park." You chuckle to yourself, he laughs along with you and shakes his head.

"No. I was testing to see if you trusted me." He said, you were quite confused by the comment he had just made.

"What?" You chuckle, but the chuckle had no humour to it.

"You said, you trusted me. I wanted to see if you were lying, seems you weren't." He started, he got up and stood in front of you. "I can now trust you." He said running his fingers through your hair.

Ben crouches down to your height. He looks at you and leans in, you pull away with a shocked look.

"Trust me." He whispers. He leant in and kissed you. He pulled away and stared at you for a couple of seconds. You were debating in your mind weather to trust him, at the moment you could defiantly trust him but he looked like trouble. "Am I trusted?" He asked still whispering.

"I trust you." You reply slowly.

---------;---------

Thank-you guys, for reading.
Also, thank-you for the votes. I know these imagines aren't as good as some that are posted on here but, I do try my best.

If you would like an imagine wrote about you, please comment your name and the name of the boy you would like me to write and imagine about.

Also, go and check out an account on twitter, go follow that: @_madforMAD ; I would defiantly follow it if you're a MADone.

Thank-you again, love you all!😘