Dan&Georgie

(Georgie's POV)

Dan and I were having a peaceful day all until he brought up my ex. I still talk to my ex, we're pretty close but we don't talk much!

"I don't want you to talk to him." Dan grumbled. Who is he to tell me what to do?

"Dan, you can't control me and you never will!" I shout. I jump out of the chair placed in the corner of the room and make my way to the kitchen, only so I could get away from him and his stupid mood!

"Baby." He called, his pet names aren't gonna get him anywhere tight now. I hate it when he calls me something cute, well. Only when I'm angry.

"Don't baby me!" I snap turning round to face him. Hurt flashes through his eyes, when I saw that it made me want to jump into his arms and hold him in one tight hug.

"But, babe..." He said holding his arms out. I need to stand my ground, if I want to have a friend who happens to be my ex, so be it!

"No, Dan." I start and shake my head. "No, you seem to think you control me. Well, let me to you something 'babe' you can't, I will do what I want. I don't stop you from seeing your ex!" I shout, mocking him slightly when I said 'babe'.

He stood there and said nothing. That angered me! He can't even be bothered to try and defend himself.

"You know what." I said, I put on my shoes and walked out of our flat door. I walked down to the bottom floor and walked out into the pouring rain.

The rain beating down on my shoulders as I walked along the wet street. I feel tears stream down my cheeks, not as though you could notice the rain made it blend in.

This fight is one of our small fights, I know it sounds bad that I'm so upset over it but I truly love Dan and he makes me so angry.

"Baby." I heard someone call from behind me. These pet names, seriously. I really want to hold him in my arms and for him to tell me that none of this will ever happen again, but I know that would be a lie.

"Leave me alone, please." I beg, I need some time alone. I know it's Dan, and god I want to hug him and make up right now but, honestly, that's happened to much I let him get away with controlling me.

"No." He said grabbing my wrist. I flinched, I new Dan wouldn't do anything but I get scared, easily.
"We need to sort this out, you can't just run from things!" He finished, his hair is dripping wet. He looked so gorgeous when his hair was flat.

"Fine." I laughed bitterly. "We'll sort it out, right here, right now." I said crossing my arms across my chest. I'm freezing, I want to go home but, I need to prove a point.

"Why do you still talk to him?" He asks quickly. He ran his fingers through his tangled hair.

"Because, he is my friend nothing more, I don't see why I have to explain myself to you?!" I raised my voice, he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"I don't want you to, I want to let you know that I trust you, I guess I'm, I'm-"

"You're what?" I screamed. I was so desperate to know what he has to say, I know this sounds pathetic but I hate fight if with him an I want it to be other and done with.

"I'm jealous, I'm scared." He admits.

"Scared?"

"Scared I'm going to loose you, I'm sorry it's just the way I am!" He admits, he places both of his hands on my shoulders.

"Daniel Huw Lewis, you'll never loose me, ever. Despite, me shouting and screaming at you you'll never loose me!" I admit. The brightest smile appeared on his face, he pulled me into a massive hug and it was a tight one. I love tight hugs, especially with Dan.

"I love you, so much." He whispered in my ear, sending shivers dorm my spine.

"I love you, Dan." I whisper back.

He pulls back and plants a kiss on my lips. A single kiss that causes butterflies in my stomach.

We walk back down to the flat, for the rest of the night we cuddled up on the couch watching movies. My hair is still soaked from the rain but Dan kept running his hands through it.

"I really do love you, babe." He said.

"I really do love you to."

(a/n: I'm so sorry for the long wait, but yeah I hope you like it.

Guys, go read good girl (Michael Sutthakorn) people told me to make one so I did, go read that I'll need a dans girlfriend, and a Ben's, and Aiden's so message me who you wanna be if you wanna be one, yah.)

M.A.D IMAGINESOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara