<Ben Pryer.>

You have four best friends... Aiden, Dan, Michael and Ben. You loved them all so much, they meant so much to you however you've always had a soft spot for Ben. You're pretty sure he knows it, he is very flirtatious towards you.

You spend a lot more time with Ben then you do with the others.

Today, you and Ben are meeting up. Well, you're going to his. You, Ben, Jonny and Sophie, regularly have meet ups where you sit around watching movies and ordering in pizza.

You walk to Bens house and you walk up the steps that lead to his house and knock on the door.

"Hey, beautiful." Ben said, opening up the door then pulling you into a tight hug.

"Hiya." You say simply. You loved it when Ben called you beautiful it would always cause butterflies in your stomach. He gestured for you to come inside. You followed him to the living room.

"Hiya, babe." You greet Sophie, she gives you a hug. You and Sophie have always been close ever since you started to spend more time with Ben, you began to spend a hell of a lot more time with Sophie and Jonny.

"Y'alright?" Jonny asks raising his eyebrows, while walking into the living room sipping his drink. You nod, smiling at him. It was really cold today, it was raining outside. Ben ran upstairs and grabbed covers. One, for Jonny and Sophie and another for Ben and yourself.

You cuddled up to Ben, he put his arm on your shoulder. It began to thunder, you cuddled into his chest more. You were absolutely terrified of thunder.

"It's okay, love." He whispers, in a low tone. This makes you feel at ease. You nod at his comment. You carry on watching the film that Jonny put on, Frozen.

You put a pillow on Ben's lap and rested your head on it. He started to play with your hair, you found it relaxing. You slowly drifted of into a light sleep.

"(Y/N).." Ben whispered your name trying to get you up.

"Yeah." You whispered back, you stretched your arms up. "Where is everyone?" You said looking around.

"Jonny and Sophie went out with my parents." He said scratching the back of his neck. "I want to tell you something." He blurted out, not bothering to look you in the eye.

"Say it, Ben." You reassured him.

"I like you." He turned to face you, he kind of took you of guard with his words.

"Well-" You start.

"I understand, completely understand if you don't feel the same way. I mean we have been friends for a long time, I'd understand, you don't have to be nice about it nor do you have to pretend because you know I'm a very understanding person-"

"Ben. Shut up!" You said laughing, you put your hand on his shoulder. "Let me speak." You say looking at him in the eye, he nodded. " I like you to." You said smiling. A massive smile appeared on his face. You just smiled at each other for a second, until a massive blast of thunder frightened you.

"Shit." You mutter and hide under the covers. You feel Ben chuckle, you come out from under the covers and frown at him.

"Not funny!" You pout, he nods as if he is saying it is.

"Be my girlfriend?" He said going from laughing to very serious. You nod, he smiles a big smile once again and gives you a massive hug.

"I won't ever let you go." He said kissing the top of your forehead.

-------

Iya, hope y'all are okay?

Keeping voting, thank-you for reading.

Love ya all, chickens😏😘

Songs, I would listen to if I was you;

1. Midnight Memories - One Direction.
2. Fame and TV - M.A.D
3. Heartache on the big screen - 5 Seconds of Summer