chapter 2

At lunch i found Harry saving me a seat by him. He was stuffing pizza in his face and i began to laugh.

"So now you've fallen in love with the Zayn boy?" Harry asked, chuckling.

"No, he just complimented me, he actually seems like a nice-"

Suddenly a boy slipped into our table and sat next to me. I turned to see it was Zayn. Zayn sat, beginning to eat his fries. He's never joined anyone at a table before. I looked at him for a while and then he noticed me. I really need to stop staring.

"You don't have to talk to me. They just ran out of tables," he said, staring at Harry. I turned to see he also had a notepad next to him that he was doodling on.

Harry peered over and said, "What you drawing there bud?"

"Why are you talking to me?"

Zayn looked at both of us in a weird way. "I talk to everyone," Harry politely answered.
"Well stop. I don't want to," Zayn continued to doodle and picked up his tray. "This isn't going to be a routine. Me sitting here."

He left and I looked at Harry who smiled. "He seems nice,"

"He seems rude," I corrected him. I wondered if Harry actually could tell a rude action from a nice one.

"Well whatever," he drank the last of his milk. "You wanna come over later today? I can order a pizza and rent a movie,"

"Sure," i agreed. Who could pass down food and a horror movie?