chapter 3

It really annoyed me how Harry ate pizza.

He would pick every pepperoni off, eat them seperate, and then tear off the crusts. I guess i was used to it by now, but it still confused me why he did it.

"What did you think about the movie?" he smiled, running his hands through his messy hair.

"Definetly not sleeping tonight," i laughed and shut the tv off.

"I have a surprise for you," he finally said, smiling wide.

"What?"

"I invited Micheal over tomorrow," he gave me his cheeky grin again.

"What? Why?"

"Well i actually got to know him in 6th period and he's actually really cool. Also if he comes over, you'll have a chance with him,"

"Harry, you know i can't talk to him. He's a guy,"

"Yes you can. I'm a guy,"

"No, your a Harry," I joked. I gave him a slight kick and realized my phone was ringing.

I picked it up, not reading who it was. "Hello?"

"Um, hi is this Kimberley?"

I already recognized the voice. "Yes?"

"Um, I was.. I mean wondering if you could like," he seemed to studder until he found the word.

"Tutor me," he said. I smiled a bit, then was a bit confused.

"Sure, Zayn. You can come over tomorrow at 3 ok?" I kindly said this, afraid to say no for some reason.

"Cool,"

He hung up and me and Harry exchanged glances. "Hey, I thought you were coming over to my house tomorow!" Harry gave me a pouty lip.

"Maybe i could bring Zayn,"

"I thought you didn't like him,"

"I never said that,"

Harry just stared at me and then threw his phone at me. "Harry. its ok. we'll get to know this guy, and if he's still a jerk, then," I shrugged, managing a smile.

"Deal," Harry sighed. I knew he'd be ok with it. He always was.

~~~

"Hi, come in. My moms at work," I offered to hold the door open as he carried his violin into my livingroom.

"How much do I owe you?" Zayn asked looking at the ground.

"Nothing. My treat," I nervously said.
He had on a graphic tee and jacket with the Avengers on it, and dark denim jeans. His hair was flattened and had no hair gel in it, like it usually did. I could almost see a little facial hair, and he was still wearing his glasses. He looked like a geeky Hollister Model.

"Here," Zayn handed me a 20 dollar bill and sat on my couch.

"So what is it you need help with?" I looked up to see him struggling to hold up the instrument. Yep this kid needed a lot of help. "Here let me help you,"

I had gotten to teach Zayn alot on the violin. I would say he was as good as me, but that would be making him sound too good. I was kind of hoping to bond with him and get to know why he was so quiet. But the only words i could get out of him was "Ok," "Cool" and "Thanks"