Chapter 1

Your pov
It was just the end of summer and you were getting ready to leave to go to New York City for college. You had no idea who was your room mate and honestly you didn't care, you were just happy that your best friends John, Lafayette, Alexander, and Hercules were going to the same college as you. You were just about done packing when you heard your mom call for you to tell you dinner was ready.
"Ok I will be down in a sec" you say as you finish putting your stuff in a box.
You run down stairs from your room to the dining room when you heard a knock at the door.
"Y/n go see who is at the door" your mom said.
"Ok" you say as you go to the door.
You open the door to find your four best friends standing on your porch.
"Oh hey guys what's up" you say looking confused.
They look at each other for a sec and then they look back to you. "Um y/n we need to talk to you for a sec" Alex says with concern on his face. "Ok?" You say with confusion on your face. "What is it" you say closing the door behind you. "Y/n we just found out that we all won't be on the same plane" Herc says. You look at them for a moment thinking to your self and then you speak. "Ok who's going with who then?" You say crossing your arms. "Mon amie you will be with john and moi and Alex and Herc will be on the next flight after ours" you look down at your feet for a sec and then you look back at them and tell them "ok I guess that's just how it's going to have to work then" you say with disappointment on your face. They go over to you and give you a hug. "Well we got to go get back to packing y/n we will see you later I guess" john says pulling away from the hug and the others pull away too. "Ok see you later" you say walking back inside but not all the way inside so you can wave to them as they leave. You walk back in and close the door behind you and get back to dinner.
~TIME SKIP TO LATER TONIGHT~
You say goodnight to your parents and go crawl in bed and as soon as your head hit the pillow you fall asleep.