Chapter 15

Thomas's pov
'I can't believe that y/n not only is giving me second chance but she is fine with me putting my arm around her.' I thought as I got in y/n's car. John of course sat in the front next to y/n. He and Alex seemed like the only ones that didn't want me here. Everyone else said that if y/n trusted me then they will give me a second chance but I doubt that y/n trusts me I think it's just the fact that she just has a kind heart and I'm sure some people would say other wise but she does seem to be really nice to the people she cares about... well i don't know I'm just glad she is giving me a second chance I'm going to be the bestest friend possible.
End of pov

Johns pov
We dropped everyone off at their dorms so me and y/n were walking back to our dorm. "Oh y/n I forgot to tell you that Herc got a house and it has enough rooms for all of us" I said holding her hand. "Oh that's great when are we moving in" she said looking for the key to our dorm. "We have to pack tonight and then move in tomorrow" I said as she unlocked the door. "Oh good thing I still have boxes for moving" she said walking to her room. Alright let's start with our rooms and then we will pack up everything else after" I said. "Alright" she said.
End of pov
~{ time skip to after all the packing}~
Your pov
"Finally we are done packing" I said flopping onto the couch. "Yep now we are ready for tomorrow" John said laying on top of me. I then rolled off of the couch and fell with john falling too.
We laughed at each other for a bit.
"Hey y/n you wanna get to bed" john asked. "Sure" I said shrugging. We then went into John's room and flopped onto the bed. We then got in the bed and cuddled and we eventually we fell asleep.

~{ hello hello ok well sorry for the short chapter I will have the next chapter out as soon as possible but I'm not sure when cause I have band camp going on right now and that takes up my whole day and week and let's just say color guard is hard. Not extremely hard but difficult or well challenging. Ok well anyways thank you soooo much for all the reads and the support it means so much to me!!! Ok well have a great rest of your night/day!!!}~