Chapter 2

Your pov
You woke up all ready to go for the plain ride to New York, but you were still upset that not all of your friends are riding the same plane as you.
'Oh well' you think to yourself as you bring your bags to your dads car.
"Hey dad is gonna grab something real quick I will be right back" you said
"Ok just be quick" your dad said not looking away from his phone. You run inside to the kitchen to grab a banana then you kiss your mom goodbye and head back into the car. You are on your way to the airport.
~TIME SKIP TO THE AIRPORT~
"Bye dad love you" you say as you grab your bags out of the car.
"Bye y/n I hope you have a safe flight I'm going to miss you and I love you too" your dad says as he hugs you.
"I'm going to miss you too" you say hugging him back. When he lets go you run in to meet up with the boys. Of course you immediately find them 'I mean they arnt that hard to miss' you think while walking over to them.
"Oh bonjour y/n" Lafayette said
"Hey y/n you ready for the flight" John says
"Yeah I'm really excited to get to New York and get to the school to my dorm I can't wait to see who my roommate is" you say grabbing onto John's arm. 
All of the sudden you get lifted off the ground and pulled into a hug. You look over to see Herc squishing the life out of you.
"Um Herc I can't breathe" you say while gasping for air.
"Oh heh sorry y/n I'm just going to miss you" Herc says while looking at the ground.
"It's fine but we are just going on separate plain rides and your going to be with Alex you will be fine" you say while looking at him.
"Ok" he says walking over to Alex
"Y/n I will see you when we get to New York" Alex says finally looking away from his book.
"See you then" you say
"Come on mon amie we have to get to the plain before it leaves us" Laf says while pulling on me and John.
"Ok ok we are coming" you say to Laf while grabbing your bags
"Bye guys see ya when we get off the plane ride" you and John say to Alexander and Hercules while you and John try to catch up to Laf who is about to walk on the plane.
~TIME SKIP TO ON THE PLANE~
Johns pov
Y/n sat in between me and laf on the plane ride it wasn't that bad of a ride until I looked over at the people in front of us. That's when I knew something was gonna happen.
End of pov
Your pov
I saw john look at the people in front of us and he got this weird look on his face for some reason.
"Hey john what's wrong" I whispered over to him
"Oh um nothing just keep drawing and try not to make eye contact with the people in front of us ok" he whispered to me. At that point we got laf's attention as well he took out his ear buds and gave us this look
"What are you two whispering about" laf said to me and john
"Ummm nothing" john said he was starting to sweat a little now. I suddenly had this huge smile on my face that made john and laf both worried. They knew what look a I was doing and it wasn't a good sign. It isn't a normal smile like a happy one it's more a evil devilish smile and that meant that you where thinking of something and it wasn't good.
"Oh no y/n what are you thinking" john said looking more worried.
"Oh non this can't lead to anything good" laf said putting his ear buds back in. I looked back over to john still smiling like I'm about to kill someone.
"Ima look over to see who it is" I say to john and he looks rather panicked when I say that.
"Y-y/n I don't think that's a good idea" john says still sweating a little.
"Hmmmmmmm when have my ideas ever been good or had a good end result" I say to john sarcastically.
"True but..." i cut him off and I glance over to see the one and only Tomas Jefferson and James Maddison.
"Uuuggghhh why are they here" I say to john giving him a look of disgust.
"I don't know y/n but I'm just glad you didn't do anything stupid" he says sighing in relief.
"Yeah you say that now but later.... later your going to regret saying that" I say to him as I put my drawing stuff away.
"Why are you putting that away arnt you going to draw" john says confused.
"Nah I'm gonna go to sleep now" I look over to where laf is and he is already sleeping "look see laf is already asleep and I'm about to join him" you say while trying to get comfortable "um hey john do you mind if I lay my head on your shoulder" I say looking at him.
He blushes a little bit "no not at all" he says trying to hide his face.
"Ok well night john" I say to him as I lay my head on him. " night y/n"