Chapter 26

Alex's pov
I ran to catch up with the others after I walked out of my last class for the day. "Y/n! John! Herc! Laf! Wait up" I yelled running to them. "What is it Alex " y/n asked me.

"I'm going to propose to Eliza later tonight" I said
Everyone looked at me like I just told them the British are coming ~{did you catch my joke :3}~

I then snapped my fingers to get their attention. "So are you guys going to help me or what" I asked them. "Well yeah we're going to help you I mean what kind of friends would we be if we didn't" John said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"alright so what do you have planned now for proposing to Eliza" y/n asked me. "Well I was thinking that maybe I would take her out to dinner first then we would go have a walk through the park and then I would lead her to a place in the park that has a blanket set out and we could cuddle together and look at the stars and then I would ask her you marry me"

I said confidently. "THATS PERFECT" I heard laf yell to me. "She's going to love it Alex" y/n said to me. I looked at everyone and they were all nodding in agreement.

I'm so glad they thought that because I was starting to think that I was over doing it.

"Ok so does Eliza know you guys are going on a "date" tonight?"         Y/n asked. "Ummm no I was going to ask her after I told you guys the news soooooo heh yeah I'll go do that" I said as I ran off to find Eliza.

Your  pov
You sighed as you saw Alex run off to find Eliza. " typical Alex always doing things last minute" I said with a slight chuckle. "Sooo y/n I was wondering if you wanted to go see a movie with me later tonight"

John asked. "Oh, of course I'd love to John, what movie" I asked looking over at him.  "Oh I was thinking the greatest showman is that alright with you" he asked.

"Yeah that's fine" I said looking over at Herc and Laf. "Ok so what are you two going to be doing today" I asked. "Oh well me and Herc are going to be at home probably doing nothing." Laf said shrugging at the end.

"Seems reasonable" I said.  Alright well I'm gonna start walking him now boys so if your coming then lets go" I said starting to walk off and back to the house.

They then started to walk with me John grabbed my hand as we walked back to the house.

Time skip

When we got home we all just hung out for the rest of the day and watched movies while me and John were cuddling on the couch. "I wonder how Alex is doing" Herc asked.

"Well probably doing what Alex does best making sure everything goes as planned and then stressing over everything" I said a matter oh factly.

"Well let's just hope he doesn't screw things up with Eliza" John said. "True that, true that" Laf said. We all then started laughing and just having a good time in general.

~{yes yes I know it's late very late but I did it and yay ok so next chapter is going to be your and John's date and Alex's date with Eliza and the proposal. And then it will be the wedding chapter I PROMISE ok well good night/morning/afternoon!!!}~