Chapter 27

~{ I love this video XD }~

Alex's pov

I had finally found Eliza, she was with her two sisters talking about something..... I dont know what about though. "Eliza! Eliza!" I said running up to her trying to catch my breath I asked her out on the date. Thankfully she said yes. I then told her I would pick her up at her dorm at 8:00pm.

~~~~~timeskip~~~~~~
Back at the house everyone was already there. "Guys Eliza said yes to the date so far everything is going to plan" I said walking into the kitchen where they all were. "That's great Alex! What time are you picking her up" Herc asked. "8 so I'm going to go get ready now." I said leaving and going up to my room. 'This is going to be great' I thought to myself.

John's pov
I'm happy that Alex is going to be asking Eliza to marry him but it makes me wonder.....should I ask y/n to marry me?

'I'll ask Herc and Laf about it later' I thought as I went to the kitchen where y/n and Herc were cooking dinner.
"Hey guys, what are ya makin" I asked sitting on the island counter. "Me and Herc are making Mac 'n' Cheese... my very own recipe" y/n said as she grabbed the shell noodles.

"Huh, it's been awhile since we've had that....what's the occasion?" I asked. "Well remember how Thomas left to France for a month" ~{ pretend it's been that long}~ "yeah? What about it?" I asked.

"Well he's coming home tonight and since Alex is going to be on his date, I invited Thomas and James over for dinner...like as a celebration for his return" y/n said as she started to boil the water in the pot. "Oh" I was still a little jealous of Thomas for his and y/n's relationship. I know their just friends but sometimes I feel like he still likes her and he's flirting with MY girl.

I'm still happy that he isn't after her as much as he was before she kicked his ass. "Y/n what kind of dessert are we going to have" Herc asked.

"Hmmmmm I don't know... John what do you want for dessert?" Y/n asked. "Umm how about blondies?" I suggested. "OH yes that's a great idea John." Y/n said with excitement. ~{if you don't know what blondies are then 1, you've never lived and 2, there a mixture of brownies and chocolate chip cookies}~ Blondies are my favorite dessert in the world so I'm glad y/n asked me and not Thomas.

Thomas's pov
I just got off the plane and grabbed my luggage. I was looking around for James when suddenly I got tackled to the ground in a hug. "Heh hello to you too James" I said patting his head.

"Thomas I missed you so much" James said sanding up. After we got ourselves together we then left to James's car. "So I thought I would just let you know y/n has invited us to dinner to celebrate your return" James said driving away from the airport. "Oh well that's great" I said. 'Huh can't wait to see y/n again'

Alex's pov
'It's 7:30 I've got 30 minutes until I have to get Eliza' "YYYYYY/NNNNNN" I yelled. "WHAT" she yelled back up to me. "CAN YOU COME HERE FOR A SECOND PLEASE" "YEAH HOLD ON" she then ran up the stairs and into my room.

"What do you need Alex" she asked. "Ok so I have about 30 minutes until I go see Eliza and propose to her.....what should I do" I asked. "Get ready to go see her" she said. "Well when you say it, it doesn't sound so hard" "that's because it not that hard Alex" she said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"You got this". "Thanks y/n" I said. "No problem Alex, now go get your girl" she said playfully pushing me. I chuckled and grabbed my things and left. "Bye guys see you later" I said walking to the door. "Bye" they all said. 

Your pov
"Alright now that Alex is gone Thomas and James should be here in any minute" when I was done saying that there was a knock on the door. I went to open the door and sure enough it was Thomas and James. "GASP THOMAS" I yelled running to him and giving him a hug.

John's pov
Ugh why does Thomas get her attention and not me. "Heh it's good to see you too y/n" Thomas said hugging her.

I looked over and Laf and Herc they were chuckling to themselves at how I was reacting. "What's so funny guys" I asked "Mom ami I have never seen you so jealous before especially of Thomas  might I add" Laf said snickering.

"Ha ha laugh it up" I said turning around and walking over to y/n and Thomas and James. "So are you guys going to come in or" I asked. "Oh yeah but I've got a wild y/n attached to me....could you help take her off" Thomas asked.

"Gladly" I said clutching my hands into fists. I pulled y/n away from Thomas and then kissed her. She seemed shocked at first and then melted into it. I glanced over at Thomas to see him getting a little jealous himself. 'Perfect that's the exact reaction I wanted'

~{ I'm soooooo sorry that I haven't posted in forever but here is another chapter and I think I have decided that I'm going to be ending the book soon I don't know when but soon}~