Chapter 14

Thomas's pov
When I woke up I was on the floor next to Aaron. I had a sharp pain in a my head and it wouldn't go away. "Ugh" I said rubbing my forehead. I then realized was happened. How I kidnaped y/n and then she punched me in the face. 'Oh my god what was I thinking I need to go find y/n and apologize for what I did and hopefully she will except my apology.' I thought standing up. I go to James's room and knock on the door. "James are you in there" I ask. "Yes what do you need" james said opening the door. "I need to find y/n and apologize to her for what I did do you know where her dorm is" I asked. "Thomas y/n isn't at her dorm right now" he said. "How do you know" I asked raising my eyebrow. "I have her number she said that her, the Schuyler's, john, Hercules, Alex and Lafayette are going to the mall so they should be there by now" James said looking at his phone. "Ok I'm going to the mall then" I said going to my room. "Ok oh and try to behave" James said walking back into his room.
End of pov

Your pov
After we ate we all decided to go to the mall. We asked the Schuyler sisters if they wanted to come and they said yes. So we all got in my car and drove off to the mall. When we got there me and the sisters went Clothes shopping and the boys went somewhere. We all agreed on meeting up at the food court in about an hour. " so y/n where do you want to go looking for clothes first" Peggy asked. "Um well I don't really care as long as I'm with you guys but maybe we could go to forever 21" you said. They all agreed and you made your way to forever 21.
End of pov

Johns pov
After y/n and the girls left it was me and the others so we all went into a few stores and then we went to this gaming area in the mall and we played a few arcade games. "Oh guys I  guess now would be a good time to tell you this but umm my parents got a me a house that's close to the school and I checked to see how many rooms their are and there are enough for all of us to have our own room" Herc said playing his game. "Wow that's really cool so when can we move in" Alex asked. "How about we start packing tonight and then we move in tomorrow since we don't have any classes tomorrow" Herc suggested. We all agreed. "Is y/n going to be able to come too" I asked. "Well duh she is part of our group" Herc said.
"Ok I will tell her when we get back to the dorm" I said.
End of pov

Your pov
When we where done shopping we met up with john at the food court. we all got some ice cream and sat at a table to together. "Hey guys I'm gonna go to the bathroom I will be right back" I said getting up. They all said ok and I left. On my way to the bathroom I bumped into someone. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you there" I said backing up. The person turned around and it turned out to be Thomas. "Y/n!" Thomas said. "Oh it's you" I said crossing my arms. "Look I understand if your mad at me but I want to apologize for how I have been acting and I understand if you don't want to talk to me anymore and I will just leave you alone this time for good if you want me too" Thomas said. I thought about what I should say in response to Thomas. "Thomas I except your apology and *sigh* because I'm a understanding person at heart I will give you a second chance at being my friend" you said. Thomas smiled and then hugged you. You smiled and hugged back. When he let go you told him that you needed to use the restroom and he waited for you. When you got back to him you too started walking back to your table of friends. You then saw that Charles Lee and John where arguing. You and Thomas looked at each other and then hurried over to the table when everyone saw that you were with Thomas they all just stopped everything. "What is he doing here" Alex and john hissed. "Calm down both of you. Thomas has apologize for his actions and so I'm giving him a Second chance" you said putting you hand on Thomas's shoulder. Thomas looked at you and smiled. You smiled back. Everyone looked at you like you were crazy. "Oh and what is Lee doing here" you said pointing to lee and raising your eyebrow. "Well y/n Lee here was talking shit about you and we over heard him so your dumb ass boyfriend here thought it was a good idea to say something to him" Angelica said. "Oh really" you said smiling that evil smile of yours. Everyone back up but Lee even Thomas knew now not to mess with you when you smiled like that he learned his lesson the hard way. You walk over to Lee and looked him dead in the eye. "So Lee what were you talking about huh" you said. "Oh Ma chérie he was calling you a bitch and that you arnt even that intimidating and that he could take you on and win. OH and he said that you are a fat ass cow" Laf said casually. You started smiling that smile even bigger then before and you we started twitching. You then turned around to face Lee he looked scared even more then he did the last time you showed him up. You took a deep breath, cracked your knuckles and turned around.
You just stood there looking at him.
"Ok I have had a pretty bad start for my weekend so if you could NOT be a huge dick right now that would be great" you said sarcastically. Lee was going to say something but Thomas cut him off. "Now if I heard laf correctly, and I think I did you called y/n a quote on quote a fat ass cow and now I know that you arnt talking about this y/n right here because if I do recall you were talking about how you were so madly in love with her and that she was just playing hard to get and that john was just keeping her away from you isn't that right Charles" Thomas said putting his arm around me. I looked over at john and he then soon walk over to me. "Ummm excuse me Thomas but that's my girlfriend you have your arm on" john said crossing his arms. "Ugh before you too start fighting I have to finish Lee over here" you said annoyed with both Thomas and john. But when you looked back over to Lee him and his group of friends where gone. "Huh must have ran away" you said. Thomas still had his arm around you and you kind of didn't really mind it but you knew it bothered john. "Thomas I don't mind you putting your arm around me as if to protect me but umm I know that john doesn't like it so could you please stop for now, thanks" you said looking at Thomas. Thomas looked shocked when you said that you didn't mind him touching you. And then he nodded and took his arm off of you. John then quickly took you into his arms and started kissing you all over your face. "John what are you doing" you giggled as he continued to kiss you. "I'm marking my Territory" he said smirking at Thomas. Thomas scoffed and looked away. "Ok so are you and Thomas friends now or what" Peggy asked. "That's all depends on if you guys are willing to give him a second chance as well" I said looking at them.

~{ hello hello...... well FUCK ME GENTLY WITH A CHAINSAW 400+ VIEWS THATS CRAZY!?
Ok ok so I don't know how many chapters I'm going to do until I complete this book I think the most I'm going to do is 30 and the least is 20. So it might be somewhere around there I don't know ok well have a great rest of your night/day!!!!}~