Chapter 21

Your pov
It had been a week since the incident with john and maira. Thomas had gone to France a few days ago and me and James cried. I missed him. "Hey hun what's the matter" John asked holding my hand. "Nothing I'm just thinking" I said. "Oh thinking about what" he asked. "Thinking about us and the fact that Thomas is gone" I said leaning onto his shoulder. He nodded his head in response. "Hey you know I love you y/n right" John said rubbing my hand. " Yeah of course" I said kissing his cheek. "Ok as long as you know" he said kissing my cheek. I then got a text from Eliza.
Eliza👌💕:hey y/n can you meet me at the mall in about an hour?
Crazy-gal: yeah sure is it just going to be you and me or are your sisters going to join as well?
Eliza👌💕: just you and me and I will see you in about an hour, Kay bye 👋💖
Crazy-gal: Kay bye👋👋💕

I looked over to John and told him that I was going to be leaving in around an hour to hang out with Eliza. He said he was fine with it and that Alex needed him for some thing anyways.
I went upstairs to my room to get dressed. I wore this (the picture)

~{ time skip to at the mall}~When I got to the mall I immediately saw Eliza

When I got to the mall I immediately saw Eliza. I called out to her and she turned around and waved. I ran over to her and hugged her. "Omg it's been like forever since I last saw you" Eliza said
"I know right" I said pulling away from the hug. "Ok so today is going to be an us only day so we are going....... SHOPPING !!!!" Eliza say jumping up and down like a little kid at a candy store.  I giggled at her childish nature and playfully rolled my eyes. "Ok where are we going to start for the shopping" I asked her. She smiled and grabbed my hand pulling my into the closest store.

Johns pov
"Ok Alex what do you need me for" I asked Alex sitting on the couch. "Ok......IwanttoaskElizatomarrymebutidontknowhowimgoingtotellherfather" Alex said to fast for me to understand. "HUH" was all I could say in response. He took in a deep breath and repeated what he said. "I want to ask Eliza to marry me but I don't know how im going to tell her father" Alex said staring into my eyes. "Oh well do you know where her family lives" I asked Alex. He nodded his head and sighed. "Ok well then let's go to her house" I said pulling him off of the chair he was stilling on. I grabbed my car keys and Alex grabbed his house key and we left to Go to the Schuyler house hold.

Your pov
Me and Eliza have been at the mall for about two hours now and I haven't heard anything from john and eliza hadn't heard anything from Alex either. I was getting worried and so was Eliza we decided to text them and see what going on.
Crazy-gal: hey are you still with Alex?
My turtle 🐢: yeah sorry I'm gonna be with him all day he got some problems going on right now.
Crazy-gal: umm ok what kind of problems?
My turtle 🐢:ummmm promise me you won't tell anyone.
Crazy-gal: of course.
My turtle 🐢: Alex is talking to Eliza's dad to see if he can propose to Eliza!!!!!
Crazy-gal: OMG THATS AMAZING!!!!!
My turtle 🐢: I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!
Crazy-gal: alright well I will see you later tonight, love you 😘
My turtle 🐢: see you tonight, and love you too ❤️😍

I sighed and looked up at my phone to see Eliza still talking on her phone.
'God I can't believe that Alex is going to marry Eliza.......I wonder if john has ever thought about marriage' I thought to myself. I sighed and walked over to Eliza. I saw that she hung up her phone and she was quite. "Hey Eliza wanna get some ice cream" I asked her. She turned around and nodded yes. I grabbed her hand and walked her to the ice cream place in the mall.