Chapter 31

Alex's pov
"Do you Alexander Hamilton take Elizabeth Schuyler to be your wife" asked the preacher. "I do" I said lovingly. "And do you Elizabeth Schuyler take Alexander Hamilton to be your husband" he asked. "I do" Eliza said. "You may now kiss the bride" the preacher said. As Eliza and i shared a kiss everyone in the altar where clapping and cheering.
"I love you" I said to Eliza.
"I love you too" she said.

The end

{HA YOU THOUGHT ITS NOT THE ENDING YET BITCHES} time skip to 2 years
3rd person pov
The hamilsquad, the Schuyler sisters, Jefferson and Madison all graduated from college. Thomas and James are now a couple and live together. A year ago they adopted a beautiful young girl who's name is Isabella and she is 4 years old now.
Alex and Eliza after they got married, bought a house together. Alex is now the Secretary of State and Eliza is a stay at home mom with their son Philip. Who is 3 years old now.
As for y/n and John. Well their relationship had some bumps in the road but they all seemed to make it work out in the end as per usual. Y/n now has a job as (your/job) and John works in politics. You're not sure how but you think it has something to do with Alex.

Present day
Your pov
"John, dear are you ready yet" I yelled out of the bathroom. "No I will be ready in about 10 minutes" he yelled back to me. Today was our anniversary and we were currently getting ready for our date. "Ok well I'm done so I will meet you out in the car" I said going down the stairs. "Ok, love you" he said. "Love you too" I said back.
I walked out to the car and waited. As soon as he got into the car we drove off to the restaurant we were going to. "John how do I look" I asked when we got out of the car. "Absolutely stunning" he said grabbing my waist and kissing me. I giggled and we walked into the restaurant. We got seated at a table and ordered our food.

Time skippy to about 1 and 1/2 hours still at the restaurant

"So y/n you know that I love you with all of my heart and well I need to ask you something very important" he said holding both of my hands. "Ok, what is it" I asked. He got up and walked over to where I was sitting. "Your/full/name" he started. "Yes" I said. "I have loved you since the day I met you when we were in middle school" he said. "Will you do me the honor of being the most by far luckiest man in the word and" he said getting down on one knee. At that moment I knew what he was doing. He was going to propose to me. I was on the brink of tears. "Heh will you marry me" he asked piling out a ring from his back pocket and showing it to me.

"Yes, of course I will marry you" I said crying

"Yes, of course I will marry you" I said crying. "He smiled at me and carefully slid the ring onto my finger. He then jumped up and kissed me. And of course I kissed back.

"John"

"Yes, y/n my love"

"I'm forever yours"

The end.......