Chapter 7

Your pov
The next day when I woke up it was 8:30 am I have an hour until I got to start my classes. I go over to John's room to wake him.
"John you got to get up we have class in an hour" I said knocking on his door.
"But I wanna sleeeeep" john said as I open his door to see him only in his boxers and him cuddling his blanket.
"Umm john get dressed" I said blushing. He looked over at me and smirked at me when he saw me blushing.
"You like what you see" he said wiggling his eyebrows. You walked over to him and layed on him, his and your face inches away from each other.
You smirked when you saw him blushing.
"What is there something wrong" I said
Still blushing
"Nope" john said. He then put his hand on my cheek and kissed me. It was a very passionate kiss full of love.
When you two pulled away from your kiss you just gazed into his dark brown eyes.
"T-that was my first kiss" you said to him.
"Well d-did you like it" john asked nervously. You looked at him and gave him a smile.
"Yes I did" after you said that you laid your head on his chest and you two just cuddled for a bit.  at around  8:40 you and john got up and got ready for the day. you and john met up with the others to all go to class together since you five had just about the same schedules. the day went by pretty fast, you met some new people their names where Elizabeth Schuyler or Eliza for short, Angelica Schuyler, and Peggy Schuyler. 'finally i have some friends that are girls' you thought to yourself.  you took Jame's advice and avoided Thomas all day which was harder then you thought. He tryed to follow you everywhere you go but he failed. "thank god" you said under your breath.
"Huh" john said looking at you.
"Oh I was just thinking that it was a good thing that I took James advice, because Thomas has been trying to follow me everywhere today" you said looking at John. You and john were sitting in a Starbucks. School was over for the day for you too so you decided to go and get some coffee.
"Umm y/n don't look behind you" john said
"Why" you said confused. You turned your head slowly and saw that Arron Burr, James Maddison, and of course Thomas Jefferson standing outside the window of Starbucks.
"Uuugggghhhhh" you said putting your head in your hands. You felt someone put their hand on your shoulder. You looked up to see john smiling at you sweetly.
"It's gonna be fine if he comes over here and try's to do anything I will kick his ass" john said looking serious.
"Ok" you said giggling at his confidence. Just as you said that you heard the door to Starbucks open and looked over to see Thomas and his friends walk in and they were going over to you and john. You heard john start to growl under his breath. You placed your hand on his cheek and he looked at you.
"I got this" you whispered to him. He nodded and took a sip of his coffee.
"Look at what we have here" Thomas said putting his hands on your table.
"Go away Thomas" you warned
"And why would I do that" Thomas said smirking at you.
"Because unless you want to get your ass kicked by me again and then get humiliated in front of everyone I suggest that you get the fuck away from me and my boyfriend john here" you said with a smirk on your face now.
"Boyfriend huh" Thomas said giving john a look.
"Yeah jackass boyfriend so get the fuck out of here" john said raging with anger . "Ok ok I can take a hit" Thomas said putting his hands up in surrender.
"Obviously you can't or else you wouldn't have came over here in the first place" you said taking a sip of your coffee. "Whatever" Thomas said looking at James and Arron for help. They just shrugged. A sudden idea came to your mind. Thomas was about to say something else but you interrupted him and said " hold that stupid thought Thomas" you then got out of your chair and walked past Thomas and sat in John's lap you then leaned up close to him and then started kissing him. John was surprised at first but he then melted into the kiss. After about a minute or two you and john broke away from the kiss gasping for air. You and johns face was in a deep blush. You looked over a Thomas still sitting in John's lap. "What were you going to say" you said to Thomas smirking. "N-nothing come on guys lets go" Thomas said walking away with Arron and James. You looked back over to john who was smiling like an idiot. "What was that all about" john said moving his arms to your waist. "It was the only thing that I could think of to get rid of him" you said laying your head on his shoulder. "You wanna head back to the dorm and continue where we left off" john whispered into your ear. You blushed even more at this. "Hmmm maybe" you said.
"Well then lets head back" john picking you up and walking out the door.

~{well that got heated, ok so this is my first book and I really am just doing this for the reads and comets not the votes or followers or anything like that but if you do follow me that's really cool that you like my work enough to follow me but anyway I would just like to say thank you for the people who have been reading my book so far and I really appreciate it ok bye now}~