Chapter 6

Your pov
'Did john just ask me out or am I dreaming' I thought
"Umm y/n you in there" john said waving his hand in front of my face.
"O-oh yeah I'm here" I said still blushing like crazy.
"Well do you want to" john said nervously.
"YES OF COURSE" I said jumping into his arms hugging him.
"Oh great cause I was getting scared for a sec" john said hugging me back tightly.

Thomas's pov (yay new pov)
"OH MY GOD THOMAS ARE YOU OK" James said running over to help me up.
"Yeah I'm fine" I said getting up.
"I can't believe she did that Thomas... no girl has ever turned you down" James said trying not to laugh.
"I know that.... I will get her though I will get her to fall for me" I said puffing out my chest a little bit confidently.
"Ok if you say so" James said rolling his eyes. I just glared back at him.
"Come on let's go" I said waving for him to follow me.
End of pov

Johns pov
I have never been more happy in my entire life I finally have the girl of my dreams! As y/n said yes the others came running out of a bush nearby.
"OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE SHE SAID YES" Herc said running over to me and y/n
"Congratulations y/n and john" Laf said patting John on the back.
"I approve of this relationship" Alex said putting his hand on my shoulder.
"Thanks you guys" I say grabbing John's hand. John looked down to see me grab his hand and he grabbed back blushing.
"AWWWWWW" Alex, Herc, and Laf said together.
"Oh shut up" john and I say laughing.
~time skip to back to the dorms~
When we got back we dropped off Herc and Laf first and then Alex. Me and john walked down the hallway hand in hand when we heard a familiar voice behind us.
"Well if it isn't y/n and john" we here someone say from behind us. We turn around and see James standing behind us with his arms crossed.
"What do you want James" I said to him annoyed. 
" look I don't want any trouble I'm just going back to my dorm and I promise that I won't tell Thomas about you two but I will tell you this" James said looking to see if anyone was around and then he walked closer to us.
"Y/n Thomas is after you.. he said that he will get you to go out with him. Now I'm not sure what he plans to do but I would just try to avoid him. And john I would keep a look out on y/n here I mean there are a LOT of guys that want to go out with her" James says then turning around and walking back to his dorm.
Me and john look back at each other for a sec and then shrug it off and walk back to our dorm.
"What do you think he meant by "Thomas is after you" huh" john said looking at me
"I'm not sure but I don't really want to find out."
"Me either, Thomas is just a pain in the ass" john said . I laughed when he said that and he looked down at me (or up if your taller) and smiled. I smiled back and leaned my head on his arm as we walked down the hallway to our dorm. 'I think I'm in love' I think to myself as we walk.