Chapter 23

~{Sorry for not posting recently I will try harder to post more}~
~The next day~
Your pov
I had woken up before the others so I decided that I would make everyone breakfast. I went down stairs to the kitchen and grabbed the pancake mix.
I then started preparing the pancakes and bacon. ~{unless your a vegan or vegetarian then you can change it to tofu and bacon or whatever you eat}~

Alex's pov
Someone was knocking on my door when I woke up.  "Alex! Alex, y/n made pancakes and bacon get your ass up out of bed" herc yelled at me. As soon as I heard pancakes I was jumping out of bed. "Alright I will be down in a sec" I yelled back to herc.

Johns pov
While Herc was waking up everyone I was helping y/n with breakfast. "So y/n did you enjoy our fun last night" I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist. She blushed and then answered. "Yes I did enjoy our fun last night" she said while turning around to kiss me. "Speaking of that what made you want to.....ya know....have sex all of a sudden" she asked me.  "Oh well um I just thought that I could surprise you" I said nervously. "Ok tell me the truth" she said giving me the 'I know your lieing so you best tell me the truth or your gonna get it' look. "*sigh* ok Alex asked me yesterday if I thought about marriage and I said I'm not sure because well we hadn't even sex yet so he said that he would take the guys out so that we could...ya know...do it" I said. "Ok" was all she said and then she went back to finish breakfast.

Your pov
I went back to fixing breakfast after my talk with John. I then heard loud footsteps coming down the steps and I saw Herc, Alex, and Laf all running after each other to the dining room. They all tripped over each other and fell. John and I started laughing at then and they looked pissed at us. "That was not funny" Laf said while dusting himself off. "Yeah ok" John said Sarcastically. I put the food on the table and everyone sat down to eat.

~after breakfast~

Alex's pov
"Hey Y/n could you come with me to the jewelry store so I can pick out an engagement ring for Eliza" I said putting my plate into the sink. "Yeah I would love to" y/n said while putting the orange juice away. "Alright well go get ready and then we will go" I said. "Alright" y/n said while going upstairs.
I turned around to face John with a smirk. "Sooooooo how was last night" I said while wiggling my eyebrows. He blushed and looked away. "It's none of your business" He said walking away.
"Whatever John" I said playfully rolling my eyes.

Your pov
After Alex told me to get ready I was already up the stairs. I grabbed a t-shirt and some jeans and went to take a shower.

~after the shower~
I dried off and put my clothes on and then did my hair and some light makeup. I walked out of my bathroom and went downstairs to go leave with Alex. "Alex! I'm ready to go now" I yelled. "Ok I'll be down in a sec" Alex yelled back. I sat on the couch to wait for him and I went on my phone cuz why the fuck not. Alex came down a few minutes later and we said bye to the boys and left to get a ring for Eliza.
"So what kind of ring do you have in mind" I asked him. "I was thinking of something simple but still stands out" said. "That sounds perfect Alex" I said smiling. "Now umm I'm sure I shouldn't ask about this but have you....ya know....ever talked about marriage to John before" I asked looking away embarrassed. "Yeah I have but he thinks that you arnt ready to get married yet" Alex told me chuckling a little. "Well you can tell him that I'm ready as soon as he is" I said confidently. "Alright y/n" Alex said shaking his head a little.

~at the mall~
"Alright to the jewelry store" I said as I pulled Alex with me. I heard Alex chuckling at me from behind as I pulled him into the mall.

Someone's pov ~{OH NO WHO COULD IT BE you guys are gonna kill me for the next bit heheheh}~
I saw Alex walk in the mall with some girl and she was holding his hand pulling him. 'Hmmmm I could use this against him' I thought. I then decided to follow him and this girl. I saw them walk to a jewelry store and they walked in together. I then saw them pick out a ring and he places it on her finger. 'I guess their getting married...but isn't he still with Eliza....oh this is great' I thought as I pulled out my phone and took pictures of them in the store and of them buying the ring and walking away together. I was looking at the photos and you couldn't t really see the girls face that much but that didn't matter. I then pulled up messages on my phone.

***-***-****-: your boyfriend is cheating on you I have pictures to prove it too.

Elizabeth Schuyler: what do you mean let me see these pictures at once. And who are you?

***-***-****: if you want to see the pictures meet me at Central Park tomorrow at 8:00 pm and you don't need to worry about who I am right now you will figure that out tomorrow.

Elizabeth Schuyler : ok then I will be there.

After that I turned off my phone and chuckled silently to myself. Boy was Alex in for it later.