Chapter 29

Alex's pov
'I, i can't believe she said yes' I thought to myself after I dropped her off at her dorm. "I can't wait to tell everyone the great news" I said to myself while driving home.

Your pov
"Alright who wants blondies" Herc asked. "ME" everyone said at the same time. We all then piled into the living room me sitting in between John and Thomas with James in the arm chair next to Thomas and Herc and Laf sitting on the love seat together.

Everyone was eating their dessert and having a nice conversation when suddenly the door slammed open. We all gasped and turned around to see Alex smiling like the big doof he is.

"Soooooo Alex I'm guessing she said yes" I said casually. He then jumped over the couch and in front of me.

"Y/N MY GOD WOMAN YOU ARE A GENIUS!!!" He said then kissed Me on my cheek and hugged the life out of Me. "Guh...Alex...can't...BREATHE" I said giggling.

"Oh sorry n/n ~{that nick/name for anyone new to the whole x reader vocab}~ he said letting go. "Nah it's fine" I said shrugging.
"So are you gonna tell us what happened or not" Laf said. "Well..

~{time skip}~

...and now we are here" Alex said after telling us word for word what happened.

Thomas's pov
I looked at the time on my phone. 9:30, "alright guys me and James have got to get going it was great seeing y'all again though" I said standing up.

James then got up and said good bye to everyone and grabbed his things. "Bye, I'll see you in class tomorrow then" y/n said as she hugged me.

"Heh yeah I do believe so" I said hugging back. I look up from the hug to see John staring me down. I then let go of the hug and finish my good byes to everyone and left with James.

John's pov
"Alright guys well i don't know about you but I'm tired so I'm going to sleep...John are you sleeping with me tonight or no" y/n said walking to the stairs.

"Umm sure but I'm gonna talk to the guys for a little bit so I'll meet you up there alright" I said. "Alright" she said walking up the stairs.

"what do you need to talk about John" Alex asked. " ok so me and y/n have been together for about a year now and I was wondering if I should ask her to marry me and what your opinion was about this" I asked.

They all looked at me weird for a bit and then looked at each other. "John we all know you love y/n with all of your heart but.." Laf started.

"But what if something happens between the two of you or if she thinks your rushing things" Herc finished.

"Well I guess you have a point but Alex and Eliza have been dating less then me and y/n have and their getting married....and I know I would never do anything to hurt her in any way possible because...I love her with all of my heart and soul, I would do anything for her and more, she is my world and I would never do anything to get rid of her, Oh and pulse I've known y/n just about my whole life so I think this would work out" I said to them.

They looked at each other again and smiled. They turned back to me and said. "John you just proved to us that your ready to ask y/n to marry you" Alex said.

"We will help you with proposing to y/n, John" Laf said. I smiled and walked over to them and gave them a hug. "I love you guys I don't know what I would do without you" I said to them.

~{ time skip}~
Y/n's pov
I was laying in bed watching Netflix when I heard the boys walking up the stairs. I heard the door open and John walked in, in his pajamas and crawled into bed.

"Hey hun what cha watching" he asked. "F/s ~{ favorite show}~ " I retorted. "Ah, well I'm gonna go to bed so goodnight I love you so much sweetheart" John said cuddling me.

I turned off my phone and snuggled into his chest. "I love you too, sooooooo much" I said and then kissed him on the lips.  "Goodnight" I said falling asleep.