Chapter 28

Thomas's pov
I watched as John kisses y/n ~{ HA, I was about to wright my name instead of y/n lol}~ I understand that they are dating but it still hurts that she's with him and not me but....I guess I'm just going to have to get over it at some point.

Your pov
I was shocked that John kissed me so suddenly like that but, then again ever since I mentioned Thomas today John has been acting weird around me. I guess I will have to ask him about it later tonight.

Once we break away from the kiss I look over at Thomas to see him looking a little hurt that me and John kissed. "Thomas I know you want some of this but please don't look so upset about it" I said jokingly. Everyone then burst out laughing and Thomas's face lit up red from blush. "Damn y/n that's ONE way to say welcome back" Thomas said chuckling. "Well I don't know about you guys but I'm hungry, let's go eat, me and y/n made a delicious dinner if I do say so myself" Herc said walking into the dining room.

'Wonder how Alex is doing?'

Alex's pov
Me and Eliza were at the restaurant. We were just waiting for our food to come. "So Eliza I have something very important planed for us after dinner in the park" I said holding her hand across the table.

"Oh do you now" she asked me. "Uh-huh" I said gazing into her beautiful eyes. "Alex.....Alex?......ALEXANDER HAMILTON" Eliza yelled at me. "What, huh, what did I miss ~{ see what I did there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) }~ she sighed and looked up at me.

"Oh Alex what am I going to do with you" she said gently rubbing her thumb over my hand as I held it. "Love me until forever ends?"

I asked. She giggled. "Of course Alex why wouldn't I" I sighed and looked back into her eyes. "I have no idea because well let's face it I am pretty hard not to love, I mean have you met me" I said as a joke. She then burst out laughing and I chuckled along with her.  

'Heh wonder how y/n and the others are doing'

Lafayette's pov
I'm so glad that Thomas is back from France. Even though I'm still upset at him for the time he "attempted" to kidnap y/n I'm glad he is back home safely.

"So Thomas how was France" I asked taking a bite of my macaroni et fromage. ~{macaroni and cheese}~
"Well it wasn't as exciting as I hoped it was going to be, but none the less I still had a good trip" Thomas said spooning some mac & cheese on his plate.

"So are you staying for good now or are you gonna go back" y/n asked placing her hand on his shoulder. She was sitting between Thomas and John at the table on one side and on the other was James, me and then Herc.

"Yeah your not going to leave me- I mean us again right" James asked. "No no no it's fine I'm not going anywhere for a long while so relax the both of you" Thomas said to y/n and James.

James's pov
I don't know why I said that. I mean why would he stay here for me it's not like I like him or anything..... Oh who am I kidding I have a teeny tiny crush on Thomas, ok a regular sized crush on Thomas but it's not like he is going to like me back or anything...I mean he likes y/n. Yeah y/n not me it's fine.

Alex's pov
~{this is after their dinner and they are at the park now}~
I was walking hand in hand with Eliza through the park with nothing but the moon and the stairs shining down on us. I took her over to a bench ~{sees that I got to 666 words ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) posts chapter now lolz}~ and sat her down.
"Eliza"

"Yes Alex"

"I need to ask you something and I'm not sure if you are going to say yes or no, but I want you to know that no matter what...I still love you"

"Ok, what ever it is you need to ask me, just do it I'm not sure if I should be scared or excited but just ask"

"Alright then *clears throat* Elizabeth Schuyler, I love you with all of my heart, sole, body, and mind, will you do me the honor of making me the most happiest man alive and marry me" I asked going down on one knee pulling out a velvet box with her ring in it.

She gasped and put her hands over her mouth. "Yes...YES ALEX YES OF COURSE ILL MARRY YOU" she said hugging me. I pulled out the ring and carefully placed it on her ring finger. "I'm so glad you said that" I did pulling her in for a kiss.